Lets talk about the state of Germany

Can man not complain about inaccuracies

Can i complain about the Gripens radar being wrong or am i not allowed as the plane is good

Of course he can, but he does it in a way like it’s absolutely game breaking and the snail malicously does it on purpose, while having the best tanks and winrates germany ever had at the moment…

Ok why do you care how he says it

I sympathise with some see their nations tank be butchered

there’s a hole in ALL of our top tier tanks and you want us to not complain?

lemme put this in perspective to you, imagine your tank didnt had the turret ring as a weakspot before since in real life it didnt had such weakspot, then suddenly gaijin claims the turret ring its magically exposed and not only that but easy to shoot at all of the sudden, making it an artificial weakspot. Yeah we are not talking about lineups here you can stop complaining about something we arent even talking about. We are talking about a turret that is not even attached to the hull because its floating, its called trying to fix a bug.

6 Likes

Well I deleted my first respone by mistake, so here’s a second.

The floating turrets were already an issue back in the day (2019 - 2022), fixed for a moment and then slightly raised (okay, sure) to prevent the wedges from clipping into the turret optics… now a year after that, they straight up raise the turret to such a point, that the internal turret ring is fully exposed, we’ve completed a full circle and went back to 2A5s release state with how exposed the turret ring is now.

I’m fully justified in thinking & acting this way. 2A5 is a 5 year old MBT in WT, yet it still has to suffer because the devs cannot be bothered to properly model the turret bottom? Right.

It also affects more than just the 2A5, as all the vehicles based on it (i.e all Strv 122s) now as well have the exposed inner ring, whats more, this type of modelling error has been in the game ever since 2A5 was added 5 years ago, you’d think the devs would finally model it properly for the latest addition… nope, they didn’t, and on top of that they just break the 2A5, again.

9 Likes

@Smin1080p Could I have an answer to this, please?

Hello

If you have a link to a report for this issue, we can forward it to the developers for investigation and get a response.

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/zflvYc6wLQLV

Here you go.

3 Likes

Forwarded thanks.

3 Likes

That was surprisingly fast. Hopefully we won’t have to wait half a year for this to be fixed.

2 Likes

Il check back in 2026 when its fixed

*allegedly fixed ;)

4 Likes

and next update will make it float again
Remember we talk about gaijin, 1step forward 2 back…

Cant wait for the leopards to become dullahans, with their turrets several meters away from the hull

1 Like

(it’s fixed update) logs in… No it’s not? Logs off again XD

Leopard 2 in a couple years

10 Likes

why should we wait
Imgur

7 Likes

It kills the enemy trough fear rather than shooting them

1 Like

Some one on reddit also found out that all German Leopard 2’s have higher turret ring moduel placement than all of Sweeden’s Leopards… resulting in a dead turret more often for Germany than Sweeden

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1beq0pe/sweden_deserves_every_slightest_bias_over/