Lets talk about the state of Germany

W̶o̶w̶ t̶o̶ n̶o̶ s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ m̶y̶ b̶u̶g̶ r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶s̶s̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ B̶e̶g̶l̶e̶i̶t̶p̶a̶n̶z̶e̶r̶ 5̶7̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ r̶e̶d̶u̶c̶e̶d̶, b̶u̶t̶ o̶f̶ c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ w̶e̶n̶t̶ a̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ a̶n̶d̶ c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ e̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ o̶u̶t̶p̶u̶t̶ t̶o̶ 6̶0̶0̶h̶p̶. h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶//c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.g̶a̶i̶j̶i̶n̶.n̶e̶t̶/i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶/p̶/w̶a̶r̶t̶h̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶/i̶/o̶w̶M̶Z̶B̶G̶u̶V̶T̶i̶d̶S̶ J̶u̶s̶t̶ a̶ F̶Y̶I̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶m̶e̶ s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶a̶r̶y̶ s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ a̶r̶e̶ c̶l̶a̶i̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶i̶f̶i̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ e̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ n̶e̶r̶f̶ s̶h̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ 2̶8̶.5̶ t̶o̶n̶s̶…
e3df9cf8ac23540b73c3f3f8058a40c056b67ac5_2_549x748

4 Likes

the double standards hit again

Gaijin models things based on their own personal imaginary “reality”. Thats why the T-90’s all got buffs, the leo 2A5’s turret now floats, the begleit got a nerf, the Puma and other ANTO 30mm guns are less accurate than the BMP-2M’s 2A42, the AIM-54C is worse than the AIM-54A which it replaced, and the F-14’s TCS doesnt get to slave the radar despite primary sources and accurate documentation + a bug report detailing everything it can do, but all IRST on planes (notably primarily seen on russian jets in-game) get to slave radar locks (a functionality the TCS has irl, but not in-game)

This is why i dont make bug reports anymore. Gaijin’s intellectual integrity is clearly flawed, and they rather base their game on propaganda rather than realism. No bug report will change that.

4 Likes

Turrets of 2A4 variant get to be modelled ‘correctly’, but 2A5+ variants cannot be…?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1195683170658570300/1217444548121333780/image.png?ex=66040c97&is=65f19797&hm=eef90d59feb04e3cb82261b4475ee51c01823bca34f45033c049e78e98f4cd44&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1245&height=715

@Smin1080p Is there any explanation as to why A5+ variants of the Leopard 2 just cannot be modelled properly? Because this is no longer funny at this point, some of us expected these basic errors to be corrected with the 2A7V, but it shares the exact same problem as any other 2A5 & 2A6 variant… and now the 2A5 itself has by far one of the most, if not the most inaccurate turret ring model there ever was.

5 Likes

Well look at the bright side they actually corrected the mass and increase the top speed to 75 km/h

All what left is the APFSDS, the warning system and the HOTs and maybe just maybe we can do something to fix the misunderstanding of the engine

It was not.

Spoiler

1 Like

Ah yes Gaijin’s incompetent at its finest.
Leo still not get fix

He is not wrong though he is talking about his bug report they fr ignored it bc no one came and label it as fixed nor explained to him that it was changed they also never mentioned the changes in patch notes so he have a point he was kinda of ignored

They didn’t ignored it, probably they changed it and forgot to apply that they fixed it, they do it like that on other bug reports as well

Most likely humans do mistakes in the end

But ngl although the weight got reduced and the maximum speed was increased, but 600hp is not enough just played a couple of games with it if feels more sluggish now but it still do the job

1 Like

well now they could bring it back to 8.7
with the reduced hp …

1 Like

well that was my mistake I was looking over the changelog notes and they made no mention of it . Unless I was blind in my reading of it.

Idk man, it still slaps even at 9.3 maybe 9.0 but it’s great just like the type 89 love that thing. Though the bagel now just feels like a slightly faster cv9030 with better weapons lol. Which is sad cause now i cant be as aggressive with my speed but still not the worst 9.3 light tank. Heres to hoping they change the weight like they did with the ags. (Still waiting for the 50 hp more its supposed to have gaijin)

It can stay at 9.3 but they need to move 10.0+ all up by a .3 of a BR , not sure why during their last decompression they left 10.0-10.3 alone and did not move all those vehicles up by .3 of a br as well .
Its a silly AF and unablanced for the former 9.0s to now be 9.3 and face Abrams,2a4s and t-80s which are in another ballpark in terms of performance . You essentially have glass cannon early cold war tanks facing heavily armored modern mbts that run circles around them in every criteria.

ye but still gaijin and german com are on the edge the amount of stealth nerfs and other shit is getting more then just frustrating…

Bro you literally have the second best top tier line up right now and cry about a turret ring, jesus.

what ?
First would be sweden after that probably russia then germany and USA both holding the 3 place probably

Who are you again? Right, some rando who comes in and basically tells me I’ve no right to complain about the vehicle being inaccurate, because from his point-of-view I have the “2nd best line-up”.

1 Like