Lets talk about the state of Germany

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1205272261666545674/1206653162430144522/116a4e082db3b7d2324229336c99735072c0322b.png?ex=6601b454&is=65ef3f54&hm=9eccd958b6c0abbbcff0c4ced0460d70236cf83a7bc51106421883e10e787ba2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1046&height=259

Checks out. Totally no Swedish bias.

4 Likes

Mom, can we have UH Tiger?

No we have UH Tiger at home

UH Tiger at home:

3 Likes

The man just has good taste 😉

1 Like

Swedish bias? That doesn’t exist. The devs are just really passionate with the implementation of Swedish vehicles.

1 Like

Not to mention the absolute sht show that is tow guidance

1 Like

Type 89 sucks. It’s been nerfed so many times.

Dosent suck but it’s not as good as before at least they fixed the missiles

1 Like

@FurinaBestArchon
I checked all the other German Leopard 2s.
2A5 PSO and 2PL have it identical to the Strv 122 pictured.

Standard 2A5 is higher than 2A7V. 2A7V’s ring is closer to Strv 122’s ring height than 2A5’s ring height.
Which makes sense since 2A7V doesn’t have the floating turret like 2A5 and Strv 122s do, so using gun height makes it seem more off than it is… It’s still off of course.

The Finnish and German 2A6’s ring is also as high as the 2A7V’s ring.

Also lol it’s legit only the 2A5 and Strv 122s with the floating turret.
It’s funny how it’s correct on PSO, 2A6, 2A7V…

It still does, it’s not as pronounced as 2A5s but it’s still there:

Spoiler

All Leopard 2s (apart from 2A4s and their mods) have turrets that are floating, but one some it’s less visible.

The turret ring cannot be visible at all:

Spoiler

2A4s & 2PL have their turrets modelled properly/correctly, everything after them (as in, 2A5+), doesn’t.

2 Likes

Did a report abt this:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/IeO6XlmLXZlU

Seems like the model being inaccurate is what causes this.

1 Like

@FurinaBestArchon aaand it’s gone

1 Like

İts quite amazing that they are still claiming it is not a bug.

Either they dont have eyes or they’re playing three monkeys at this rate.

1 Like

@Smin1080p

The hell. I gave him a VALID reason why it’s wrong, but “i’ve been given an answer before”, so it magically just doesn’t matter at all? Tough luck buddy?

Oh and if anyone cares enough, here is the “answer”:

Which then leads to this report:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/YvurPytqYvOR

But none of those people understand that the issue is with the model itself, it’s wrong so the turret’s elevation is wrong - IT’S SIMPLE, BUT THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING IT, even after I told them explicity in the report that the model itself is what’s causing the problem in the first place.

I even underlined what is the issue. You’re telling me we can’t report model issues now, even when they’re super obvious? Like:

@vladuxa091 maybe you wanna come here and explain yourself, hmm? Oh wait right, he doesn’t use the forum, I wonder why…

15 Likes

well he seems to be a buddy of another person we all “Love”

I mean the pictures you post show the problem, if they decide to close there? eyes
they can just state it with some bs excuse ala “leopards are strong ingame bla bla”
and stop sending people through hoops trying to prove they are wrong…

3 Likes

The shit modelling job is just negligence but everything after that seems to be an effort to not increase the BR cap…

1 Like

It doesn’t such whatsoever, it’s just not overpowered like it used to be for years xd

1 Like

Btw Vilkas is missing a skid steering.

12:25
Iaw datasheet Vilkas has turning radius 7,5m with skid, but in game we have 17m turning radius.

9 Likes

time for a bug report

It wasnt overpowered either, it was a good vehicle,overpowered was the BMP2M when it came out at 8.3 and stayed at 9.0 for a while

3 Likes

With the excellent turret performance and being able to fire ATGMs on the move while being a lower BR than it was now it most certainly was OP and even in this gimped state it’s still an absolutely solid vehicle.
BMP-2M is also OP, but that’s a separate case from Type 89