Lets talk about the state of Germany

maybe gaijin just want to make germany suck so that more players will go for sweden :(

Nah more like
Germany/usa has a better tonk then russia ?
Aint gonna happen xaxaxaxa :))))

What’s your purpose here? Is it because you can’t help the United States get what it wants and then complain about Germany here? If you think your American vehicles are not up to your standards, please try your best to fight with gaijin instead of complaining about other countries here. gaijin claims that this game is a simulation of reality, so Germany just wants their tanks to be closer to reality. That’s all, you don’t need to blame others, you just need to do your own thing.This is not the place for you to come to this forum.

sure. for bvvd no one can be stronger than russia in this game

1 Like

This Italian Tiger E with addon armor is a real bummer. The most iconic German tank trashed away and the best version of it is now Italian. WT is sometimes really rediculous.

Remember the old forum, where we asked for track armor for Tigers again and again. But yeh Italy gets it. To make it even worse, they get a premium Tiger for just a bit GE. Something with doesn’t exist for Ger as well.

5 Likes

Anyone got something on frontal protection of the GTK Boxer?

I can only find that the sides and belly are STANAG 4569 LVL4 protected but nothing for the front arc

How exactly?
The hull would still be easily penetrable

You are not really complaining about some addon tracks are you?

1 Like

We have solved it, it’s up to Gaijin.
They have all relevant sources to fix the 2A7V

I think the counter thing for balance was that the hungarian one doesnt get access to APCR. Pzgr 39 reigns supreme. But at times the APCr one can come in handy as well

Just go play Italy, will you die if you are not playing America, Russia, Germany or Sweden? If you do not play minors, you are missing out on a huge part of the game. Sure, GE, its bad, undeniably. But what is your issue of not wanting to play minors?

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/r35mfe8Yk50J

Anyone? @Toxindragon @FurinaBestArchon or someone who has the Gearbox ratio? Because Gaijin need things chewed over, they are not capable of searching for a minimum of information.

2 Likes

Already answered in the 2A7V thread, but there is no public info on the new ratios for the 2A7V. Mailing KMW or Renk would be the best bet, but they usually don’t answer so.

4 Likes

Well thanks, I didn’t go to the 2A7V thread yet, I’m still reading the new posts on this thread sorry.

I’m just afraid of this, “acknowledged≠will be fixed”

1 Like

My hope is that they will add it in the next br update

apcr is never useful on german tanks. Smoke granates on the other hands are useful which the hungarian tiger lacks aswell. It would still be nice if the tiger e would get the track on armor. It looks better that way and is still better than smoke granates

1 Like

Do they want us to steal military secrets like spies?

1 Like

Maybe, today they are the only “credible” documents for Gaijin. Even if you give them these documents, they will reject them because “uh ooh they are classified, we can’t use them to give the tank its real charasteristiks.”

cute-adorable

3 Likes

No.
It’s 8% more energy but that doesn’t transmate to 8% more pen.
Using L/O DM73 would pen 663mm in game.

1 Like