Lets talk about the state of Germany

<.< definitly didnt to that before with information i received from Smin

I can pick perfect pixels like you do so please just stop embarassing yourself more.

1 Like

well guess for now it is waiting until we get a few patches into the Dev blog

Can you at least say if we should prepare torches and pitchforks?

Just saying I’m not the enemy.
Getting extremely upset over potential bugs on dev server isn’t going to help us report them.

There we go:

3 Likes

I say we all go to sleep and give them the benefit of the doubt that they maybe copied the bugged PSO hull model and hence the weakspots. Lets see what the next patches bring, but lets stay on our guard and make sure it doesnt release in a broken state, released vehicles tend to never be fixed before entire updates.

I know you are on our side, but trust me most of us have bad experience as we have seen from the PSO incident. So we are just tryna make sure it doesnt happen again.

1 Like

They’re identical currently. Pixel hunting’s required on both. I was slightly reckless on the angle tho, my bad. Then again, there’s no tank low enough to get 81 degrees.

Spoiler

I just really enjoy the fact that russia is allowed to have spall liners, to make the already poorly spalling russian tanks spall even less, but NATO cant have its anti-era tips on their APFSDS, just unbelievable…

Can you compare it to the PSO maybe? Since i played it a lot and it just had zero armor on ufp.

Too early. They’re trying to fit it the known sources right now. Seems like what we got on the first dev server is just a quick patchwork of available modules just so it can be used in matches.

Wait for the 2nd dev server, armour values there should be final, if not fixed by then, well… some men just want to see the world burn.

Yeah, I’ll look at that after my next match. Spading Gripen then going after Su-27 or Mirage 4000.

1 Like

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/sweden-should-also-get-gripen-c/51771/139

Just laugh at the Swedish hypocrites

1 Like

Far worse that 2A7V & Strv 122.

2 Likes

You’re not only derailing the discussion, and asking for us to be silenced but also bringing it to another thread taunting is?

So did they fix the 2a7v? It seems?

It’s running the same composite as Strv 122B at the least.
Whether that’s correct or not IDK.

Its not correct but at least a totally unacceptable weakspot is removed.

1 Like

Really someone need to tell him that in this kind of job “You can’t have biases toward other” he can have bias all he want in his private time noone care or stop him but not toward players that they are customers of the game

1 Like