Lets talk about the state of Germany

I made a topic about realistic tiger 10.5 kwk

2 Likes

It’s not a bug; Trick is 100% in the right. For it to be a bug it’d have to be an unintended action.
4 total ammo selections is very intentional. 5 on the selection is not ammo anymore, and one of the other things.

What you or @sugarstudd needs to do instead is make a well-put-together suggestion to add more ammo slots to the game.

1 Like

Thank you. Given how much more attention the Ru forum gets, the ability to post there can be very influential.

Take a look at this thread if you haven’t yet, and if you have the time. It might provide inspiration for future posts on the RU forum: Put the E50 and the E75 paper tank designed by german engineer to replace Panther 2 and tigre 10.5 fake paper plan

1 Like

While I agree that a total of 4 ammo slots isn’t a bug, the problem is that HE-T is hard-locked as an ammo choice. You can no longer carry AP-T and HE-VT at the same time due to this. It’s either:
-AP-T + SAP-T
-HE-T + SAP-T
-HE-VT + SAP-T
-HE-T + AP-T

Definitely don’t think this was an intended side effect

U can change the HE to HE-VT on the selection screen before battle where u select the amount of ammo click on the picture of the ammo and there u can change it to wich one u want

Oh my god, im retarded. Thanks.

someone recently made a topic about the E-50, the forum didn’t react very unequivocally to it, perhaps because the topic is not very well designed, perhaps because the author would like to see the E-50 as an event vehicle, although Germany has this br no medium tank

2 Likes

There’s something else

Trucks on the tiger 2p turret and maybe I’ll make a topic on the train with a rangefinder for the kt Henschel

1 Like

Well E-50 would be 7.3 - 7.7, which there is a medium tank in that BR range.

I didn’t think much about his br you’re probably right but m48a2 c not of German development I think it would be more logical for the e50 to be in tt

Just an FYI to my fellow German air players, you can no longer launch the agm65b on the f-4f going over mach since kings of battle. Idk its a bug or what but I’ve pinged smin about it.

2 Likes

I was gonna test F-4E but I saw this last night so I forgot when sleeping.

I swear to God i hate this guy.
This and also Maverick damage by his logic are “work as intended”
i mean seriously is this guy even know how the game going?

I dont know much about the E50, what would it bring to the table? Im imagining a much better Panther 2 if @AlvisWisla suggests 7.3-7.7.

Now the Panther 2 is at 7.0, and the E50 has a greater thickness of frontal armor with a greater slope with greater side protection with better turret armor, I think only that what I have listed is enough to be at 7.3-7.7

1 Like

right, forgot they moved the Panther 2 up.

Same 88mm gun?

Obviously what would be ideal would be to have something at 6.7, since in full uptiers, a lineup stacked with so many heavy vehicles is a critical weakness. Really only LeK and JPz 4-5 are suitable to being uptiered. Unfortunately there is no likely candidate to fill that slot that I can possibly think of, so anything that can go into 7.0 or 7.3 would still be welcome (especially since I suspect Tiger II is about to become 7.0 anyway). And yes, 7.7 is a candidate as well, which is where the German Patton is.

Even though I play 7.7 quite a fair bit because of the Maus, I try not to use that tank anyway. If I wanted to play M48s I would play the American tree. So even at 7.7, I would play a more distinct and “flavour” option over the M48 every single time.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, nothing definitive is known about its armament. It’s problematic to sort between genuine research, informed speculation, and stuff that was outright made up by people, but I think the only reliable info to be found on E-50 and E-75 concerns their drive train and hulls. If I’m wrong, I welcome correction ofc.

2 Likes

Well, the best thing for 6.7 is the 75mm Panther II which would be an excellent 6.3 - 6.7 medium tank for Germany.

I am honestly not sure I would trust my ability to competently use the same old KwK42 against the sorts of targets you can expect to meet in a 7.7 match, man. Maybe that’s just my skill issue, but if I felt comfortable in using that gun against IS-3/4M/6, T32E1 etc, I would uptier the Panther F in my 6.7 lineup anyway - yes, it would have very little survivability, but that’s normal in a full uptier, it’s why you take “BR agnostic” light vehicles like the LeK into a full uptier.

With the BRs as they currently stand, I suspect the real Panther II would be 6.3. That extra 20mm of armour is nice, but at a HEAT-populated BR, it’s unlikely to make a meaningful performance difference I think.