Let's talk about the discrimination and institutional inadequacy of the Soviet Air Force from the fox1, fox2 era to the fox3 era today

Imagine the Aim-4 and early sidewinders being useless if you dont fire them after 30s of the seeker being spooled up or the Phoenix just not having its radar turn on because of a dead battery

horrible stuff
also what if they did a funny and added the AIM-4

It’ll probably come whenever the delta dagger gets added

who?

Mach 3 at 1000m altitude it can hardly pull 10Gs, a simple jink/crank might be enough.

1 Like

15Gs.

Its a skillcheck missile. Longrange or not.

1 Like

Not really fair to use the Phoenix considering the vast difference in motor thrust the Fakour has a 5s booster that puts out 6x the Newtons of the Phoenix’s entire 30s booster it pretty much hits mach 3-4 right off the rails and then gets a sustainer on top
Given this its definitely going to pull a shit ton harder at close range compared to the Phoenix

This is related how?

The same way its range and TTI is related. Sure it gets there fast, but anyone with half a brain still avoids it, and likely can be avoided head-on the same way AIM-7s can be outpulled. If anything I would prefer notching a faster missile, as i dont have to wait as long to turn back in, or have to listen to the RWR ping for nearly so long.

So its unrelated

That wasn’t a Phoenix. That was the F90 with the Phoenix name, you can tell because of the acceleration.

In every other one so far its had Fakour_90 as a name and always hits mach 3.6 or higher on a launch

Well other videos its able to hit higher speeds because the test videos are launched at higher altitudes and not actively turning…

The F90 seems to be a literal brick in terms of maneuverability which is more exaggerated because of its speed and heavier weight making its turning radius larger than the Phoenix’s.

There’s other videos of launches at low alt it still reaches mach 3.6 while pulling 6° AOA

Please post, need to compare.

Because B-17 back in D-Day could

Cas doesnt matter with a pantsir up. Acting like the pantsir is an easy threat to counter is cope.

Bro why is this still a hill to die on? You people cant make a simple turn and swear something’s overpowered. It’s more ridiculous than people who complain about shooting at weak spots on top tier tanks.

Me sitting at hundreds of Pantsir missiles shot at me, and the 2 Pantsir deaths: 1st I was trying to die to any SPAA as my Mirage was out of bombs and I wanted to give someone a frag before getting back in a tank. 2nd I was a drone.

Bold of you to assume I was only talking about top tier there. They have the best CAS throughout the entire tree.

Afaik, the Pantsir can still be dodged, and if there isn’t one up, you have free reign of the sky.