Leak List

Take your awful attitude elsewhere. Especially seeing as you managed to misinterpret that statement seemingly just because you wanted to be angry.

Smin clarified that she’s not planned to be an event vehicle in response to this leak list.

Gajin gave them because the vehicle has the ability to carry them and for balance. Should gajin add CAS to the swiss f18 yes, if they increase the weight to simulate the avionics for it. And because this is a game not a simulator as much as gaijin wants to claim that.

The Swiss F/A-18C did acquire said “avionics” with the “Upgrade 25” program (their MLU program); i.e the ASQ-228 ATFLIR tpod.

Then i guess it depends if gaijin wants milk the f18 additions or add the most advanced upgrades of the C’s at the same time as the base C model

I have the entire german air tree, it must be hard being that fucking stupid, cry more.

No, you have pay for the capabilities you are getting. Most likely it is disabled in the OFP they purchased to save cost for something they would never use.

1 Like

To be fair, the difference between tha “base” model and “Upgrade 25” model mostly comes down to their missiles; 120B & AIM-9P-5 vs 120C-7 & 9X Block I (or II, but likely I).

Well, there’s also JHMCS and APG-73 as well as ALR-67v3.

Its also not unlikely for gaijin to add multiple models into one (F5C moment) if they want gajin could just add the CAS upgrade without the missile changes. Same could also go for the finnish F18 except the differences are much bigger in the Finnish model.

There’s like 4 vehicles I’ll actually see in matches, lol.

Is anyone else being disappointed by updates pandering to top tier? Currently, I’m most excited about new maps/mechanics than any vehicle they will add.

i just want a TT boxer and the PUMA a man in a black shirt is clapping his hands while sitting on a couch .

Our job is to balance nations that’s why the Leo’s and Strvs are OP as they are with no nation next to them for a bit of distance

… but Germany suffering? Not allowed in any capacity lol cmonnnn

2 Likes

updates “pander” to top tier because that’s where the progression is and most room to grow-

They got most of the big name heavy hitters out of the way for WW2 and Cold War so most people are hype for the new shit. Not to mention, that WW2 still outnumbers modern/cold war vehicles by a substantial margin.

We were never meant to have supersonic aircraft yet here we are you’re being delusional taking what gaijin says at face value i genuinely feel bad for how gullible you are take a look at your ceiling sometime

i mean if ur gonna judge a nation just for its MBT instead of its total capacity that’s gonna be unfair, i can die in the 2A7V and i wont have any more leopards with strong hulls anymore so it wont be hard to deal with them, that’s why im so pressed on having some light tanks for germany, to fill lineups

I have the entire ground trees of Russia, Sweden, (nearly) France, (nearly) Japan, and the US aside from my German tanks, currently making progress with Russian and US air trees. That doesn’t change the fact I favor Germany the most out of the 6 nations I have played, and it doesn’t change the fact you’re a US main either.

It just makes you a nation main with expanded horizons rather than a one-trick pony, simple.

No, you have pay for the capabilities you are getting. Most likely it is disabled in the OFP they purchased to save cost for something they would never use.

Case in point:

“[the fleet] must be prepared for the second part of its 30-year service life… to reduce costs, their modernization will be undertaken in parallel with those of other countries. However, because of cost issues, Swiss F/A-18s will not equipped for air-to-ground missions, nor for aerial reconnaissance.”

All I have been able to find is that Swiss F/A-18C are not equipped (read: lack of TPOD at the time, lack of bombs, etc.) for A2G duties, not that they cannot perform them if proper equipment is provided to them.

This seems to imply that the reconnaissance and targeting pods will not be part of the upgrades.

The “physical limitation” had been the lack of proper targeting instruments, i.e., TPODs, but Switzerland acquired ASQ-228 ATFLIR later on, and as such, the “incapability to do A2G” was removed from the list.

Long story short: there’s no proof they’re physically locked out of performing A2G duties (apart from them not having any A2G ordnance, but that can be mended by providing them with Germany’s GBU’s). and Mavericks;)

2 Likes

I do not like Germany, I will gladly even screenshot my german TT to show you how little I care for them. But it’s not hard to stop being ignorant and realize that ESPECIALLY in Air, Germany has consistently for years been the worst tree in the game at top tier. (this is for good reason, Germany never really went too in on their air force)

But yes, German air was indeed suffering, and as for the braindead 2A7 response… Not only did Germany get that thing not even a year ago (when Swedens had theirs for nearly 4), but Italy also has one-

So it’s not like Germany’s been stomping top tier for years on end.

Edit:
Furthermore CAS is a big part of top tier performance, and Germany has blatantly had the worst top tier CAS in ground battles since the F-16AJ was introduced nearly 2 years ago, and even before that they were tied for worst with Japan.

5 Likes

i feel like if i say anything i will trigger a really bad reaction towards me for putting my opinion upfront

i feel like germany is a very complete TT in terms of their MBT’s being pretty darn good, but i also feel like they are lacking some top tier light tanks and proper cas/Amraam carrier, that’s why i believe its fine for germany to recieve swiss vehicles to fill that area so they can compete with other nations with same capacities

As someone who’s only here for WWII-and-earlier stuff, sure, I’d always like to have more. But we do tend to get a fair few WWII vehicles per patch.

Regardless, I’d say the more “universal” changes/additions (maps, mechanics, etc) are always the best part of major patches anyway.

1 Like

Last I checked this is a combined arms game. So unless you’re saying let’s not allow Germany to close out the skies and only have a jet available in ARB then the tanks completely are an objective quality of evaluating the German air tree.

1 Like

im saying all the contrary, just saying that a nation its op because of the MBT is not fair, as you said its a combined arms game that’s why i believe its fair germany gets cas too