Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Gaijin can fabricate weapons and radar and the likes for the Russians, they can forge loadouts for Germany, they can fabricate an entire fking plane for the Japanese. But they can’t handle a suggestion, where the poster did literally the entire work for them.

2 Likes

There are no Phantoms at rank 8 the only ones are the Japanese one all the rest are at rank 7

BR has nothing to do with Rank. almost all of our Rank 8s are 11.3. Though I really dont think the FGR2 getting 9Ls would require it to move up at all. Tornado F3 is barely 11.3 material and it is superior in every respect apart from bombs.

Aight, thanks for testing

Kurnass 2000

Not just armour. Everything is wrong on the CR2. Including basic things like where the crew sit and where ammo is located within the tank.

And that one gets 40g missiles. The F-4M/K get 18g missiles.

The Kai and Kurnass 2000 got moved to rank 8 “recently”

Fair

It got those missiles after loosing its radar missiles.

But the Sea harrier is rank 7 with 9L at 10.3

but slow so its lower

Bet they are going to give us another one though

Don’t know about you, but I’d rather have 6x 40g missiles, than 4x 18g missiles and 4x SkyFlash, especially since the Kurnass 2000 has 290 CM, lead indicator, and slats.

Don’t forget the guided A2G munitions the British ones don’t have

It’s an variant of the Gen 1 harrier.

yeah skyflashes are for close range so won’t be much of a loss

They barely work at close range. I once launched a SkyFlash at an F-16A, 6 km in front of me, same level, the enemy didn’t chaff, didn’t maneuver, just flew straight on, and my SkyFlash missed.

Kurnass 2000 gets a internal gun as well, that thing is a better fighter than the Spey Phantoms with how bad the Skyflashes tend to perform

Oh it does? Add that to the list too then!

yeah cause kurnass is just a upgraded f4e so it doesn’t have pulse doppler like that matters for it