Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

what’s with the gripen ?

Yea though it would be funny if they did a BF 1942 April fools event since we have infantry controls

Honestly. at this point. I reckon we could see early F-15s and Su-30s this decemeber. WOuld not at all surpirse me to see Indian Su-30s this december

1 Like

Thats the thing though most other popular F2P games supply their players with entertainment to encourage them to spend money, whilst war thunder requires you to spend huge amounts of time and money to unlock what you started playing for,

1 Like

If they don’t decide that the only Bluewater fleet additions then will be Rank 5 prems for Italy and France, anything 's possible.

1 Like

December update is our bet

You only have to pay to unlock certain things. For a game with War Thunders gameplay that is just how it goes

I still know what the gibs with the Hungarian air sub tree is my thoughts is that they are waiting on the Gripen

Damn italy is gonna be OP in future with the F16, AV-8B, tornado IDS, ADV and the gripen.

1 Like

And mig 23, 29 !

Thats why I want it so bad as it would make italy so OP

It almost makes me glad i spent the time grinding for the hungarian 109 a few BP seasons ago instead of studying lol

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell you man, I am not trying to defend gaijins monetization approach, but looking at the competition a cosmetics-only-approach wouldn’t have worked

Not coming this update

I know its just that gaijins terrible monetization is going to be its downfall, every one of my friends refuse to start playing it because they know how long ive spent playing it and im still ages away from completing ONE tech tree, theres almost no hope of me getting more than three tech trees in the next 5 years without spending huge amounts of money

Finish KV in Germany? It’s labelled as a captured vehicle.

1 Like

There is a F2P model in which paid items like Premiums and Premium time is a boost.

And a F2P model in which not having Premiums and or Premium time makes the game almost impossible to grind.

Its improved a bit recently. But I know that this time last year, when I didnt have Premium time, even breaking even in an SB match was almost impossible and Id have to take out a Premium vehicle just to farm SLs for the next few days.

They could certainly make massive improvements to the free side of things so that some of that grind at least is mitigated. It does get too the point where without those items, farming is a near vertical cliff

2 Likes

Amen

1 Like

We are so close to part 3

Hold on,

GERMANY SHOULD NEVER HAVE KF41

1 Like

tho unlike the others in the German tree, you can’t buy it with GE.