Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah but when a free to play game advertises its self as being the “most comprehensive vehicular combat game there is” i kinda feel scammed when they want me to spend the same price as a AAA title to access barely 5% of the game

It’s freemium/p2w. Not the same as f2p.

Again, a ukrainian T-90 would be a completely different case
The indian T-90, swiss Hunter and hungarian Lynx don’t mean shit in comparison to seemingly taking a side in a conflict of that caliber

Yeah. I ususally do premium by buying a years worth in the sale. This year im very much debating not doing that and just going without. Unless I seriously decide to start grinding another tree. I dont really need it anymore.

And unless something awesome premium wise arrives, then I probably wont buy any premiums. Though I may have a look at what 1 or 2 nations have to offer for a high tier premium aircraft in the sale. But at the same time… I really dont think Gaijin deserves a single penny this year. Its been a thorouhgly disappointing year so far. 11 months and to be honest, not a single vehicle addition for Britain that I thought was even slightly interesting, for any of the 5 trees

Russia mains are permanently crying, they don’t need any encouragement.

P2W is still F2P. You didn’t have to buy the game to play it, did you?

So what next stop adding Israeli vehicles because they are now in a thing ?

Just F2P things these days

I think the only thing im going to get this year might just be the Battlepass to get the strikemaster because i doubt gaijins ability to actually give britian a TT equivalent for CAS between 6.0 and 7.0, especially now the ratel 90 has given us a fairly strong ( by britian standards) 6.3/6.7 lineup and the hornet just doesnt cut it

Yeah… that might be fun in SB too, I need to have a proper look at it before I even consider doing that. Not a BR I play that much, if at all.

1 Like

The thing is, even games like fortnite dont lock you out of the core game features, you only pay money for the cosmetics and battlepass, whilst war thunder requires you to work to access the things it advertises

Something funny I hadn’t noticed before: AI aircraft carriers received the flag selection code alongside player vessels

2 Likes

Almost to a 1000 come on

That mean they are 100% planned at some point right ?

Maybe playable carriers in december?

Or at least for WT mobile?

You don’t have to pay to try the game. You do have to pay to unlock things. Unless you consider your time to be worthless, which to be fair probably goes for a lot of the player base.

And sub lmao

Tell me we won’t get Su-27 until Q4 2025 and that the first Su-30 in game will be a British squadron vehicle Su-30MKI!

That’s because games like Fortnite are fundamentally different to War Thunder

You don’t buy characters, weapons, vehicles, powerups or anything like that in Fortnite either

The controls for using them being added was a bigger pointer towards that, but it 's always nice to have additional evidence like this !