Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Forgot about that one though he forgot because he was too annoyed

1 Like

The F-111 should have come to Britain first via the F-111K as the US has gotten loads of additions this year already

4 Likes

True

Where is our Vak vak vak gaijin !

2 Likes

Also britain should get Mig 29K this december through india

!!! To familia camp with him!!

I am going to be honest here, in ARB I am completely fine with both the progression with and without premium
Coming from subscription based games, WTs premium time cost is very fair
I will however agree, that I couldn’t bear grinding through naval or ground without premium, considering that it already is pretty slow even with premium

And the Mig 27K

2 Likes

Eh… that I dont agree with, That is too radically different from the British TT we already have.

Su 57, reason is yes

Don’t we already have that ? :P

I believe that KV-IB was added before sweden was a thing, so it has the finnish flag due to finland being allied to germany

Yeah, air is the only mode in which its tolerable. though I think still a little too steep at the higher tier.

But ground and Naval, especially coastal, I dont understand their justification for it. Its the problem with the C&P economy, it just doesnt work cross gamemode

Literally watch gaijin do it, all they had to do with the T-90S was give us one of the several options available based on challenger chassis, i think the challenger falcon was a popular choice, yet they gave us a worse T90

Still by you logic it still have to have the Germany flag !

1 Like

I like to imagine Swiss and Belgium subTT for France, would make the TT appealing to have 3 column of differents Rafales with different upgrades, and on the “US” column some F-16, F-18 and others :p

2 Likes

I’d hate it, I’d fight it, but it is definetly on the list I reckon, but it would cause a riot I reckon

1 Like

God no

1 Like

I also think UK should get Mirage 2000 and Rafale, as that one British pilot talked once to that French pilot.

No, because it isn’t captured by the germans, but rather the finnish and was added to the german tree as a vehicle used by their allies