Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I don’t think they cared after the Indian T-90 tbh

Except the indian T-90 and a ukrainian T-90 would be WAAAAAAY different cases

2 Likes

Don’t blame me but it seems to much of a coincident

I’m sad every day there’s no dev server.

They are most likely fixing ze bugz still

If you take a look at previous captured vehicles they all have the captors flag, not the flag of wherever or whoever they got the vehicle from
I am not doubting them going so far and adding a T-90 to the US, but there is not even the slightest chance that said T-90 would have the ukraine flag on its statcard

The US just properly mean the US tree like there is a P-28 under the Philippines air force so it would be just that,. plus Ukraine were the one who captured it not the US IIcr the US asked Ukraine to evaluate it.
At the end of the day it’s still a Ukrainian vehicle within the US tree hence the US

I genuinely hope they do something in the future, especially for F2P players, ive played on this account for over a year and a half (played on another account since 2020 but lost the email and password for it) and still have only got 5.0 US, 5.7 Ger, 4.0 USSR, 8.0 UK, and 2.0 france

The grind is absolutely horrible when it comes to F2P, any other game and with the over 1000hrs ive put into the game would have given me a sense of reward, but with war thunder i feel exhausted but im too far in to just leave, otherwise i will have wasted all this time

1 Like

It wouldn’t be added as a ukrainian vehicle, it’s either gonna be added as a captured vehicle for the US with the US flag or with the flag of a nation that is not involved in the current conflict

Why the hell would they bother to try to stay as neutral as possible about that conflict only to blow it all with a captured T-90?

Money idk

Maybe they will do something like War Gaming did where money from these vehicles goes to charity?

They would probably lose money from all the raging russians rather than earn anything from US mains going “haha funny ukraine t-90 go whee”

Yeah, it took a very long time for me to reach top tier with just one nation, and it was aweful. Its why I push so hard for Britain to get something, because even if there was another nation I really wanted to play, just the thought of grinding out other trees is actually physically painful. I never want to do that again.

1 Like

Could do didn’t Olivia said something about an event that she is speculating about

Keep going boyos! We’ve almost hit Part 3!

Alas the only solution people come up with is “just buy premium time” like i have the money to spend 50 quid a year on a game that could just die at any point, im only even considering buying something this sale because there is almost no way for me to progress past the sea hawk without premium

Thats for anniversary, subs

Yep quick, what bear can we poke…

No she said something on reddit hang on

Well, not to be that guy, but War Thunder is a f2p game

1 Like