Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Ah ok fair enough

I beg to differ since F-15 was designed SPECIFICALLY to counter MiG-25…

You scrolled all the way up for that

I was wrong about hte Phantoms they have 4x singles. Not a quad

1 Like

Had backtracking to do… Didn’t check topic in two days

They could probably use that quad style icon on the Phantoms too, but with the centreline loadout slot already being used for drop tanks or gunpods they will probably just keep the 4 single Sparrows/Skyflashes instead

Yeah, its the easier option for the aircraft with that centre line hardpoint

AAM 's icons are colour-coded to show different weapons are possible in a weapon slot, this one missile_type_c_air_to_air_group_x4 being unused is relevant since none of the other vehicles which use the air_group_x4 have three types of AAM possible to carry in these number.
Further variants of the Tornado F.3, however, would.

I mean, I thought that the colour-coding had a meaning like that, but the newer aircraft no longer using the grey icons made me think there was something more to that.
About that quad icon in particular tho, that style of missile icon is only used for IR missiles, not for SARHs (exception being the AIM-9C, which probably uses the same icon as the other Sidewinders for consistency)

Brother thats more than 283 million years.

1 Like

Also added last months were the new stat card flags for Belgium, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Thailand.
country_bulgaria

6 Likes

The Bulgarian one and the Thailand ones vehicles are already in the files same for the Netherlands for the H75 and the B-25 but Belgium ?

There’s also a statcard flags for the ukraine and older flags for the iraq and yugoslavia. You are reading too much into the unused assets, man

2 Likes

These newly added params and visual effects might be related to the submarines event leaked by Oliviia:

image-1
image-1

4 Likes

How am I reading too much into it when I’ve said nothing yet ?

Just an odd reason why Belgium is there

What’s odd about them adding random assets?

Could be just a simple reason of ‘we are making them so why not save time and make them now’

But then again you pointed the Ukrainian flag out.

Which with Olivia recent leak this flag could be tied to the US T-90A ‘trophy’

1 Like

I don’t care how credible this Olivia is, there is no way they would add a T-90 to the US with a ukraine flag

1 Like

Have any of the previously added captured vehicles used statflags other than the ones for the techtree they’re in ? I can’t think of any.

1 Like

The operator could still be Ukrainian because of the current thing going off the best political would be the US tree.