Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

No it isn´t in the Scharnhorst devblog. I have feeling it was QnA but IDK.

I’d wish we got some little tiny teaser to the big updates… like having tiny winy teasers for the december update.
Because it’s going to be really big.

Yea, I mean when you have a ship in your hangar, you can see in the Backround the Yamato/Bismarck and some other ship(Since New Power) would be cool if they would place more ships butbuse then as hints

1 Like

Its a stupid excuse. She still has the catapults mounted and the space for the floatplanes. But God forbid Russia doesn’t get Kronshtadt instead.

2 Likes

Speaking of floatplanes, I am pretty annoyed that like half of the scoutplanes still haven’t been added to their respective tech trees

1 Like

And then they give the US LAV-III(and not their variant they call the striker) and Soviets the Avro Arrow(because the program was compromised with spies) because screw you to the Canadians.
(You could replace the vehicles and country with any other and still be right)

The ships at the back of the hangar are the low-poly USS Arizona, Yamato, and Tirpitz as found in the singleplayer missions: War-Thunder-Datamine/game.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/scenes/hangar_field_mission.blkx at c6ccf6a5fb33e1754dcfa1be3710e167eb3bd4c3 · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub

1 Like

I’m sad France still have none floatplane in the TT.

Not that much biplane.

2 Likes

Could even do the British Army ones of they wanted to keep them different

1 Like

Cough M109 cough :)

I would be happy if they would add Aichi E16A Zuiun at least for warships.

4 Likes

Sorry, it wouldn’t let me respond earlier then I had to go out.

Yeah, that hurdle for new players is pretty grim. You face a massive, ever changing learning curve and daunting RP and SL grind. Until I reached several aircraft I actually enjoyed just playing and got into SB, I use to take long stretches where I didn’t touch it. Or I just played a match now and again. They definetly need to do something major. Especially from rank 1 to 4, but even top tier. It’s pretty brutal, and their SL cost reduction was like 20k. Should have been 200k

1 Like

It’s funny we have a handful of Ram variants in game but the ones that saw combat.

It’s just one of those problems that arise from the huge amount of people that would like to skip WW2 and cold war content entirely. The progression system wasn’t made with vehicles as modern as our current top tier in mind

Well something interesting popped up in gszabi list and it an icon that looks like ARMAAM used on a Tornado.

Apparently my good friend says this style of icon are only used on the Tornados

1 Like

Just popped up? Mate, it says 2021-04-21 at the bottom

1 Like

Popped up as in there in my face

Day 103303849590 of asking for the Avro Vulcan (impossible)

Afaik the quad missile icon is used on the Tornado F.3/ADV and a couple of chinese and russian helis, the yellow colour doesn’t mean anything specifically as the Magic IIs, the R-13M1 and a couple variants of AIM-9s appear that way in the loadouts throughout the game

1 Like

Maybe the Phantoms too I think, anything with 4 on the belly

1 Like