Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

You was referring to the Canadian ADAST ?

1 Like

yes, plus the CF-18 would be better in the UK TT than the US TT (where it would most likely be an event Vehicle or something)

2 Likes

What was the reason why they added it in ?

no idea, its not because Britain doesn’t have an alternative because we have the Warrior ADATS that could have taken its place so who knows? probably cause its easier to model than a whole new chassis (the warrior chassis used was a slimmed down version)

1 Like

How did you get into my house and take a picture of me and my family?

Looking hella squishy there

Ask google lol

The server also died, for a while.

Warrior Adats was a show piece mostly to bring attention to the low profile warrior project, there’s almost nothing to work off in terms of references, especially cause it appears to use an early low profile warrior hull that still retains the 6th road wheel (future developments ditched the 6th to save length and weight). Compare that to the Canadian adats which was serially produced and has alot of references. And it appears gaijin is planning for domestic Canadian vehicles to go to the UK (Ram QF and a hand full of Canadian ships are all in the UK tree, the exception being the Ram II, though tbf that was added before the UK tree was)

Still annoys me there a British one sitting in the files for ages

What 's more likely to be added first: playable aircraft carriers, or the additional floatplanes on IJN Tone ?

Now that aircraft carrier controls have been added to the files.

10 Likes

Is chat working in game?I cant use chat for some reason

Isn’t Tone we have a later version that removed the float planes? Maybe they will add another Tone.

i wish we get more Japanese bluewater vessels in general.

1 Like

The aircraft-carrying capacity was reduced in refit, but afaik the capability to operate them remained.

Tone most likely wont get them IJN Tone. Missing her floatplanes. - General & Upcoming - War Thunder - Official Forum.

Her facilities were removed in 1945, and this is clearly represented in her in-game refit

You may expect to get her catapult floatplanes added, but that’s about it. Let’s hope Chikuma will be added in an earlier refit where.

But I would swear that they somewhere mentioned that they have plans to add special mechanic to the IJN ships with more planes.

2 Likes

I think I remember that too, maybe in the Scharnhorst 's devblog comments where floatplanes were introduced ? I’ll check there.

I hope so a tone with all those float planes would be cool. Another ship would be the ISE carrier hybrid now that is one ship im waiting on.

We need an Takao class in the game…

Overdue at this point lol