Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

did the forums die or something?

everyone stopped posting on this thread

Yea it said something of Error 405

maybe a failsafe due to how close we are to 10000 posts?

if not the hamster just died

1 Like

are the servers down?

cant even log into the game

Im in the game right now but the Forums are going really slow

Yea it taken me an age to log in too

Ngl I thought I had it then XD (A ban)

1 Like

now i could finally log back in… i hope its not a DDOS attack because some people noticed that the RP bonuses are not what they expected xD

1 Like

Isn’t much better for air
5700 rp for 2 kills and a base
For a loss

F14b

Well DDOS and review bombing are the only working tools to improve this game :D

Okay bad joke, but good thing that this RP thing raises conversation, we need opinions out there.

Probably the Server hamster’s taking a nap

Spoiler

anyone elses premium vehicles in the hanger broken, for me its stopped showing regular premiums and started showing event vehicles

9729 we are so damn close !

200 more !

When do you all think we will see f18? At this point f18a/b could come at any time but with aim120 coming do you all think they’ll skip a/b and add f18c/d?

Id say in December, its a logical step up before the ARH trucks that are the F-15 and Su-27, plus they will probably skip to the C variant as last time I checked the A couldn’t carry AMRAAMS

The only reason I don’t see f18c coming in december is because it means Sweden would likely get 2 top tier jets in the same patch because Finland used the f18c. I mean if they do awesome, but the snail likes to space things out more usually.

I mean they could keep the Finnish F-18 until the march update, they did that to the German Mig-29 and the Tornado ADV

plus Sweden needs some love, why not give it two competitive top tiers?

I agree they kinda should get 2 after being forced to wait a full year for a 4th gen.

1 Like

yeah, I think if F-18s do come by December we would see them in the US, Swedish and possibly UK (the CF-18 as gaijin has already shown it will use Canadian vehicles as top tiers) TT’s