Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

so that’s good I guess

the other 3 were just boring old BBs too

Except the Gripen used by ETPS is maintained by Swedish ground crew along with Swedish pilots as it is a wet lease aircraft ( I can dm you the source if you want) Either way, a lease for a test pilots school is a flimsy argument to add a Gripen to the UK tree.

70 for me though I can afford it but yea I’m not going to buy any ship content

Well it’s ether that or nothing

I don’t play naval anyway, and I don’t plan to buy any premium vehicles in general with real money, but it’s still horrible that they’d charge this much.

Not a fan of UK, its U but worse turret rotation and ircm jammer thing requires to repair if they are broken which its annoying

Bloody great…P2W BBs all over again just to ruin the life of cruisers

I do play quite a bit of naval and Britian, I wont touch it either. BBs are just not worth it at the moment, I have Belfast and shes fun, but BB gameplay is pretty bad at the moment, and im sure a Premium like this isnt actually going to be that good, especially ocmpared to TTs like the Hood

Mig-29 without R-73 is still substantially better than anything the UK will get for the next 12 months. I guarantee that.

It is still 11.7 capable.

1 Like

T-90M is a sidegrade at best compared to the T-80BVM.

EDIT: and depending on the 2A7 variant the 2A7 and SEPv2 could both get increased hull armor.

Although it wouldn’t matter too much for the SEPv2, as lowish 500mm vs KE is still enough to get lolpenned by most top tier rounds at WT ranges.

Ships for the update are great.

XLR is better than AZUR

Nah
It would pretty much the same vehicle, in WT terms

Imagine being so spoiled that this is a genuine complaint you have about vehicles.

Russia is the game on easy mode.

wdym requires to repair when broken?

EVERYTHING Needs to be repaired when its broken, they haven’t build self repairing Jammers yet and they probably never will

I’d have no job if things could repair themselves

USA is easy too
CAS dominance

You can always bring an SPAA to deal with them

Oh boy, here we go again.

gaijin after splitting up the naval trees so you have to buy 2 times as many premiums.

gaijin after removing the old grind system in naval in which you were supposed to have to only grind the ships you actually wanted to play.

gaijin after moving existing ships to rank 6, so your old 50 euro premiums can’t research them so now you need a new 70 euro premium

Glad to see that naval is now in line with ground research, just even slower