Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I hope not I want a Czech sub tree in Poland :(

1 Like

I believe the ETPS Gripen is an ‘on demand’ lease of a D model, as it isn’t on QinetiQ’s (The company that runs ETPS) website. So not much argument for a Gripen to be added to the UK tree, unfortunately.

1 Like

Czechoslovak sub tree in Yugoslav tree.

That’s the thing the F-16 for Italy are leased

I literally made that post only days after my messages to the moderators had been ignored, as I showed. Not even read once. I was merely trying to get their attention in a different way since the “just taking it up with moderators” like you say was not working out.

Everyone runs Gripen C, L-39 Albatros, when there is Gripen A-B and there is also L-29 Dolphin.

Oh god Von put me on a group chat :0

Actually that was the september update.

Oh no…

My mistake, then.

Have some patience. They’ll get to it.

This is usually the update for sub trees and the relive of a new nation via CBT packs

It’s been 5 days since I sent them the message… during those 5 days, the user in question has continued to spam the thread with slurs, insults and attacks (at least no more death and rape threats or suicide wishes, I guess). In the Old Forums, it took the moderators a matter of minutes or hours to ban users over such posts. Yet here we are, 5 days later, with no consequences, even if the rules are technically the same.

2 Likes

5 days including the weekend. Moderators are volunteers with outside lives, just give it more time.

I can already see that it will be just this stock Png XD XD XD

Italian butthurt speaking lol

Now he’s going after the Italians.

1 Like

have you not seen the pattern. dont agree with him or arnt a USSR/ German main he hates you and thinks you are out to get him

2 Likes

DONT YOU F-ING DARE…still mad that i have to see Our M53/59 there and Slovakian T-72 Moderna

1 Like

Harrier Gr7 was Oct though