Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

It was never mounted with weaponry due to being used purely for training, however it was otherwise fully combat capable to my knowledge, so it seems like the best option all things considered.

I mean since we got the Yak 141 and ahistorical loadout for must top tier I’m sure gaijin would add some to it

Indeed.

Is the D just a trainer version of the C ?

The D is a two-seat version of the C, with the primary use being training, however there are some that are used outside of training as well.

AH so it’s will be a unique mod since it’s has two seats

Yes. It’s like the Barak II, and I suspect that’s why Gaijin added that instead of the Barak I, so that Israel has something more unique.

Here’s the big boy.

That would make more sense yea

I wouldn’t read this much into it. Models are worked on right up until we show them in blogs and even after that sometimes.

On occasion, what we planned is not ready. So we simply have a few days gap now and then.

9 Likes

No i am talking about this

Personally, I feel they predicted the fallout from the BR adjustment changes, so haven’t posted a new vehicle Dev Blog because the one that’s ready is so divisive they didn’t want to give the mods any more work than they already have (/s)

So let’s see who will get the Gripen

Sweden = C
Italy = C (Via Hungary)
Britain = D

This is the rumour round-up thread.

Neither the time or place for this.

Let’s throw a Czech C at Russia just because /s.

It would be interesting if Gripen D got given to UK. Personally I think its a stretch. That Gripen D never got armament, and while it could carry it - the loadout would be entirely fictional

Fictional loadouts are nothing new.

1 Like

Like I’ve said he’s the only reason why we are in part 2 with 500 messages in part one.
It’s not off topic of it’s really effecting it and it’s users up to a point where they don’t feel safe.

It’d be cool if they gave USSR the Czech L-39 Albatros. That’d be a cool addition

That’s why they take it up with moderators.

This isn’t a dumping ground for every grievance and complaint imaginable.