Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Must’ve been a big issue if it delayed two devblogs…
Might suggest vehicles that share a common element, theme or mechanic?
MAWS, AMRAAMs, something like that?

The issue is one of 2 things. A random thing that broke another thing in the game thanks to the spaghetti code, or a new thing that did not worked as intended. MAWS would be nice. AMRAAMs will be december or later

AMRAAMs may come this update. My bets are that they won’t, however we can’t know until it’s been confirmed or denied.

1 Like

Octobers updates were mostly the smaller ones, so i doubt it. But who knows?

It was an October/November update that brought the F-4C and MiG-21F-13 back in 2019, so they’re not always small, just small in comparison to some others.

1 Like

Considering the devblogs are just a writeup about the vehicle and its characterstics + a few videos and screenshots - the fact they delayed TWO must mean that there’s some kind of feature or element shared across the vehicles that they don’t want to advertise incase the bug means they cant deliver it.

MAWS maybe, but I doubt it. AMRAAMs possibly, but I doubt it. I’m not too sure honestly. It must be rather substancial

1 Like

Plus Updates are not small if they have big news like a new nation

The fact that they aren’t releasing anything instead of releasing one or two that were originally planned to be released later is what interests me the most.

1 Like

Update canceled, they just wonder how to tell it to us.

Oh no. Anyway…

I would love amraam this update. In this way the comunity will have time to learn how to dodge fox3 missiles before f 15 and su 27 enter the game

Yea that is very sus that they delayed two like you said this must be a feature that will be one of the highlights of the update

I just want the F-4F ICE. Please give it to me!

Means either:

• there’s not alot of content coming and they’re holding off for now
  • alot of the vehicles are not done and cant be shown to the public
  • a key mechanic or function of the vehicles is shared and broken
  • a key component of the game itself is broken, preventing them from getting good ingame shots.
1 Like

The only RAF Gripen D please !

That reminded me of the Kontakt-1 memes. Maybe we will be able to strap it onto anything that moves?

That is the only 4.5th gen fighter that people have been talking about for Britain that I can agree on. T’would be very nice to see it.

Yea I only leaned that yesterday but it make more sense than a Commonwealth stand in

I need a pic of that Gripen

1 Like

Gripen D would be cool as UK owns them
CF-18 is a bit more likely
Gripen C (SAAF) is less likely
BAe Hawk 200 would be cool but a little lacking
Sea Harrier FA.2 would be…well…another Harrier
Harrier GR.9A would be cool but…womp womp, another strike harrier.