Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Those aren’t even nerfed, they just aren’t fixed yet.

Big assumption that they will ever be fixed lol.

I miss the old forum
Back then, noone had flags

2 Likes

then why was the mistral nerfed from 20 to 12 a while ago ?

And moderators actually banned people who spent their time sending slurs and rape and death threats to others.

EDIT: and here too, victory!

3 Likes

It wasn’t. It was always 10/12 to my knowledge.

nope was 20G when it was added to HAP and HAD first.
The first vehicles to carry it if i recall correctly.

that thing should be a 5+ km no fly zone. in game it’s just a “helicopter/spaa here, destroy for free” sign.

That’s a knee slapper.

I hope that this problem is going to be adressed soon.
Otherwise this might evolve into a controversy

Btw I got fan mail which I will send you as more evidence that this guy isn’t healthy

1 Like

One of the key rules of being online is “don’t feed the trolls”, y’all.
Just don’t engage with him. Let him tucker himself out when he doesn’t get his attention and have the moderators handle it. Send whatever DMs you get from the guy to the Mod team, flag the posts but otherwise don’t engage with him. He’s just baiting you for reactions and you’re giving it to him.

Be smart, folks.

1 Like

I edited the post and you bothered to flag it AGAIN to hide my denouncement.

You are literally trying to cover up a user who sent rape and death threats.

I am not even asking you to take a side, maybe just stand aside and let it be- instead, you feel the need to protect the miserable user who sent slurs and threats.

After this, it is clear to me that you are no better than him.

1 Like

On a scale of 1 to 10, why?

It’s not off topic if it’s effecting the topic this bad when more than 5 users openly say they hate this guy.
The only reason why we are in part 2 was because of Alex.

Do not make it personal
We are still on a Forum about War thunder

Was added to Sidam Mistral 4 years back, but no stat card data existed back then.

1 Like

Bald, mein Freund.

Patience, friend. We don’t usually start seeing them for at least another half hour yet, and there’s still plenty of time after that it can appear

They just look cool and China for example doesn’t have a floatplane yet. The us one would be cool for naval. But a vehicle doesn’t need to be meta in my opinion.