Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah, usually are, but Sweden got a “airplane” last update and I don’t know how they do it, but I figured it was an “alternating” system where they add one every other update for minor nations.

By this logic the F-111 shouldn’t be able to be added

In which imho it shouldn’t as not only does the US not need it.
Now it’s breaks yet another gaijin rule of not adding aircraft with massive bombload.

So now that have been crushed where me Vulcan :(

Yeah, agreed, but I think you oversigted the Minor Nation part of that post lol. Minor nations are like hated love-children of gaijin, it just gets whatever’s left over.

1 Like

The very bottom is true as I seen two of them and planning to see a Third before the year is out :)

I’m just gonna put my 2 cents in here for a bit, but Canada is an independent Country, and has been since 1982. We’re part of the Commonwealth, yes, and King Charles III is the King of Canada, but his role is only ceremonial. Hence why our flag had also changed.
Canada and the UK are just close allies, same thing with Canada and the US.
I’m just gonna leave it there though so I don’t take the entire thread with it

Apart from that, I’m looking towards this update in some aspects, unsure about some of the other stuff though

2 Likes

But what nation? We don’t matter anyway we all know it will be a nation they can fill with soviet copy-and-paste. I’d prefer a Western nation next but without going Israil style with their tree we have 3 choices(from what pressing my ear to the ground has learnt):

Canada
Australia and New Zealand (I have people telling me this won’t work)
BeNeLux (iffy right now as multination trees don’t seem to be the snail’s thing)

1 Like

Have there been many vehicles added for this update found in the files yet? Haven’t been keeping up to pace with things.

1 Like

Going by interview logic and in game pattern logic Poland is properly be next

As much as I’d love having Canada be it’s own tree, it’d consist of copy-paste for some stuff, the only real modern things we’ve made are IFVs and LAVs, our modern tanks are Leopard 2s, and our jets that are currently being used are CF-18s, but Canada is buying F-35s thankfully.

Personally, I’d prefer seeing Canada fill in gaps in the British tree than to have it’s own independent tree which is just as bad as China.

Doesn’t mean that we still can’t add Canadian tanks, ships/boats, and aircraft, which i’m surprised the only real Canadian aircraft is the Mosquito FB.Mk.26, which is for China of all nations lol, unless there’s some aircraft in the british tree i can’t think of atm.

1 Like

This is canadian skins for stuff like the Lincoln but I can’t think of any actual aircraft

Honestly, can the average person go on the dev server? I’d like to grind out the PBV 501 before the update releases, mostly because I’m in the middle of grinding the Sk-60B and want to get that out of the way as fast as possible for my ground tree before I download it and waste my time to find out that I can’t.

Is it possible they might add some more vehicles to the dev server?

Yes, there will most likely be.

Multinational trees are already a thing. In theory they may not be, but in practice they are a fact. We are just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Additionally, Gaijin has made two big, very general statements:

1. They will not stop until they add all the vehicles that exist (pure propaganda, of course, but it is still a declared intention)

2. They are willing to add more Nations (subtrees do not count here)

Both the first and second objectives are unrealizable without forging binational/combined trees or whatever you want to call them.

We’ll probably see combined TTs unless Gaijin develops a superior solution to the current format.

Well, the snail has said to suffer if you like Canada you need to play 6+ trees and can’t build a lineup of your stuff. plus all the “copy-and-paste” stuff has been domestically modified even the planes which are all built in Canada. The only place C&P would be needed is heavy tanks.

As of right now, they are at best informal. and the snail trees legally only conest at most 2 nations.

Mostly what they seem to be against is have the trees named after their multiple components; their preference is having a " main name " ( e.g. Italy ) and a general descriptor for nations which will occupy that named tree ( minor Axis members ).

2 Likes

Don’t forget Sweden too :)

Yep, tree consisting of SWE, FIN, NOR, and DNK - but the tree is only named " Sweden ".

1 Like

Yea btw I sent a discord message :)