Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Canadair CF-5 Freedom Fighter
Bristol Bolingbroke
Vickers Vancouver
Canadair CT-133 Silver Star Mk 3AT
Douglas Digby
Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck
Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow (Mk.1 and Mk.2)
Canadair CT-114 Tutor
FDB-1
Canadair Sabre
plus multiple domestic Hurricanes.

This is all just from the mod I’m talking with to build an air tree suggestion.
and it’s only a small number of the planes we have listed to place.

4 Likes

You are staying in the formality of the official speech and not in its real content.

Spoiler

We have a tank from Denmark?

We have statements from the devs that Denmark is part of the Sweden subtrees.

When they adding that? Bc I’d love to see what AFV or IFV they add for it.

@Smin1080p Are there any other additions to UK planned this update, not already covered or discussed on the devstreams or available on the dev server, or is what we see, the final list?

1 Like

This is what I meant by saying that they will have to think of a new format.

I don’t mind the current names on each TT, but it will be a thing down the line, with minor nations needing more foreign vehicles to complete their lineups.

It is currently the most notable case.

A new update, so yes no, but let’s make December here and please very quickly.

No idea. They’ve only said that that 's how it’ll work.

Well we are in the last week of October and it’s normally the Christmas week they will add the update.

Oh, okay. Maybe next year, but they could have things planned for the foreseeable future. Looking at current inventory, only a possible Leo 2a7DK and a AB CV 9035DK. I don’t know about older vehicles though. Probably an addition of Leo 2a3 and 2a4, just what Sweden needs, more Leo 2a4. For WWII probably a Chaffee or smthn. Ngl go look at Til_Dovre_Faller’s suggestions for Norwegian tanks they are really good.

Yess more Danish Leopards please :)

Watch the world burn in …3…2…

2 Likes

Unused assets of War Thunder (brought up-to-date 2.30.0.15)

Yes, very likely tomorrow.

6 Likes

Lol, what?

that would be very difficult israel have a lot of armament to implement in game, ATGMs, SAM, 3 Variants of Active Radar Homing missile for Air to Air, 2 Variant of IR missile for Air to Air, israel have subvariants of the Derby and Python with more range thanks to a extended rocket booster for the Spyder, israel have a lot of guided munitions for ground attack, laser guided bombs, ir guided bombs, gps guided bombs, cruise missiles like the Delilah all of this made by israel, am here to say in case that you didnt know that israel have a really good military industry like USA. it just that it takes time to introduce all of this but in some months israel would be one of the most powerfull nations in war thunder with all the stuff that is missing right now.

I was just C&P what the Mod had listed to me. They know what qualifies as a War Thunder suggestion I do not. I’m just a Parrot.

u called ?, besides that why would i care about danish leopards the danish Leopards 2a7DK in game would be the same as the Leoaprd 2A6 which is already in the game

That was just a list of stuff for a suggestion being worked on. Your pick seems to be about in-game stuff.

Can we pls remove this dump flag System?

4 Likes