Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Unrelated but the Mi8 just looks so cool

Just wish in the future, dev will add the Mi-8AMTSh-VN to the game. It has nothing special really: Ataka-V ATGM (I just don’t know dev thought about Hermes-A), thermal, Igla and some gun/ rocket /pod. I dont’t know how I love the nose of Mi-8AMTSH-VN/17Sh.

Spoiler

I understand this is a Mi-17Sh. But It might become a Premium one day.

model looks still same old mi8tv (probably WIP)

it doesnt look like Mi-8AMTSh

why was this flagged?

3 Likes

Mi-8TV doesn’t have this optic and add-on armor.

What did Oliva leak exactly ??

During the Fire and Ice update, Oliviia shared all of this:

Spoiler

Much of which has since appeared ingame. But not all of it yet !

More recently( a few days ago ), she shared this:
image0

6 Likes

BMD-4M has 500 h.p. engine instead of 450 h.p. of BMD-4.

Found this in Rosoboronexport, it says Mi-171Sh
Military/transport helicopter Mi-171Sh | Rosoboronexport (roe.ru)

Spoiler

1 Like

god may save us

There is another Gajin game out called ModernWarships, great on mobile and PC.

Only just found out its done by gaijin, Great game just cant support 2 F2P games lol

Main - Modern Warships: Naval Battles – a free military action game for PC and mobile

Thank you have a <3

It’s not, it was ported to pc with support of gaijin. Developer is artstorm.

2 Likes

Gripen E/C when? I’ve heard around December this year, is this true?

No doubt the C will be in December

1 Like

pretty much it was confirmed this year by a dev and wont be added this update so pretty much 100% unless they run into some problems

Yeah, I’ve read the vehicle list, it’s not this update, and this being the 4th major update, it has to be in the next one.

I won’t take that into account as more vehicles will be added more or less by the 2nd day

yeah but i dont think the gripen is being added this update, think about this we probably are recieving a massive update by december

1 Like

Yea I agree with you 100%.

I just hope they do another Israeli surprise release in this update with that new nation.
:)

Mi-8T(V) is a first generation Hip with Klimov TV2-117 engines.

Mi-8AMT(Sh) and Mi-8MT(V) are 2nd and 3rd generation Hips with Klimov TV3-117 engines. Mi-8AMTs are made by Ulan-Ude factory and Mi-8MTs are made by Kazan factory. The additional Sh and V suffixes merely describe their role: Sh for Shturovik (attack/assault) and V for Vooruzhennyy (armed). All Mi-8(A)Ms models differs from a first generation Hip such as the Mi-8TV by having the tail rotor on the port side instead of the starboard side, an APU hump behind the rotors, plus shorter inlet ducts and a differently shaped exhaust for the TV3 engines.
It’s a more powerful helicopter that can carry heavier ordnance than the Mi-8TV.

As for the nose looking different to what you expected:
What Gaijin modelled is the initial post-soviet development of Mi-8AMTSh, which is the TV3-117-powered Ulan-Ude helicopter roughly equivalent to the Kazan Mi-8MTV-3 but differs by having an extra set of hardpoints and the ability to fire ATGMs. Making it a true attack helicopter rather than merely an armed transport. Kazan’s Mi-8MTV-3 was widely adopted by the Russian military while the Ulan-Ude Mi-8AMTSh was considered to have more potential pursuing export sales outside Russia under the name Mi-171Sh (Kazan’s exported aircraft are called Mi-17).
These two Russian factories have continued producing competing Hip designs and are constantly updating them, often duplicating features developed by the rival factory, but with basic differences between the product produced by each factory. So now we have the familiar third generation Hips with pointed noses and various nigh-flying capabilities: Ulan-Ude Mi-8AMTSh and Kazan Mi-8MTV-5.

The 3rd generation Ulan-Ude variant is the first Hip attack variant officially adopted by the Russian military, so it is the first designated Mi-8AMTSh by the Russian armed forces even though Russia has produced several different versions of Mi-8AMTSh commercially in the past.
Indeed, the interior ministry’s missile-capable Mi-8MNP-2 had Mi-8AMTSh (Ми-8АМТШ in Cyrillic) stencilled on them until they received a new official designation, even though they use a second generation Hip airframe that bears little resemblance to the Russian air force configuration of Mi-8AMTSh.

2 Likes