Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

i really doubt about it, because ja37d goes down in recent br changes

I mean yes but that could also mean Gripen is coming

To be fair that doesn’t mean they can’t move it straight back up if we do get AMRAAM, or alternatively not give JA37D AMRAAM at all and save it for JAS39C (Which tbh would be a pretty strange thing to do, but certainly not the first odd decision from Gaijin in the name of balance)

1 Like

Either way that thing had no Buisness being at that BR in the first place

It has an Early PD Radar that loves to loose lock, solid 11.0 Flight performance and 10.7 BVR capabilities

1 Like

I think the quoted post was just a summary of part 1 of this thread.

I fucking love this part of the thread guidelines lmao:
“I think that Challenger 3 would be a good addition to British Ground tree, here are the specs for it”

Gaijin remembers the Challenger 2 incident hahaha

11.0 Flight performance and 10.7 BVR capabilities?

UK gets a worse radar and the same missiles on a phantom at 11.3 lol.

yes but UK gets 4 of them

besides that I didn’t say the British Phantoms should stay at their BR

Still think its bonkers that the Spey Phantoms dont have AIM-9L

1 Like

The F-4J(UK) is inferior in almost every metric compared to the F-4S, but they are the same BR and the same price.

1 Like

yes honestly a Lot of planes should get them now

the Brit Phantoms being top priority but JA37C and the German F4F should too revieve them

yes that’s Top tier BR compression for ya

@Smin1080p has said lots of times they won’t give the UK phantoms 9Ls because then they’d have to be 11.7+. Despite the fact that they have the worst BVR and IR missile load outs above 11.0

1 Like

I think it would be a good addition too. When it comes to the specs give me some time so i can break into mod and get them
/j

It’s actually crazy. AIM-9Ls are on Aircraft around 9.7 with the A-10
Then again on Sea Harrier FRS.1 and E at 10.7 and 10.3
Fairly sure the other phantoms get 9Ls too, so i’m not sure what the special case is for UK

If I had to guess, the “Statistics” show them doing well at their BR. Thats the big fallback excuse for UK

1 Like

Due to platform the 9L would be on, the platform would had to go up in br and gaijin does not want to do it.
Yes spey phantoms with 9L would have to go up in br

the old Expert Paradox

the only people who now fly the UK phantoms are Aces in them

also since the US phantoms don’t have 9L either I don’t know if it’s really a UK thing

2 Likes

I don’t particularly think so, 9Ls aren’t that gamechanging to warrant a BR increase. 11.3 is already too high for the Spey phantoms

1 Like

Someone from gaijin said that before. I dont remember when and where.

What do you mean, they have the SKYFLASH ™ best missile in the game 11.3 is fine and even too low

I don’t doubt it, any excuse to make the UKs ability to compete be ruined