Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

If not use the gun radar

Poland bought MiG-29A 9.12As off Germany, not MiG-29Gs.

Those are the same planes, only with NATO spec IFF and radio, English cockpit labels and some other small bits (like the red collision lights).

Germany converted ALL 29As and 29UBs it inherited to the 29G / GT standard

2 Likes

The French AMX-10P should not appear as an AA, but IFV, France is now desperately lacking IFV, and it is ridiculous that AMX-10P is added as AA, he should get DM63 APDS, and add MILAN 2 ATGM, move to the LT line, the French player needs an IFV to solve the urgent need
@Smin1080p

3 Likes

Yup, thx for your explanation m8

So they aren’t the same.

Ofc they are same, can you tell me how Nato IFF and Radio work in the game?? Nothing different between west and east. If you want MiG29 Polish thats mean you adding another MiG29A 9.12 / MiG29G into the game.

1 Like

Any hidden vehicles in the dev server?

Poland uses the MiG-29A 9.12A, not the MiG-29G. I never said that I was talking about in game. NATO IFF, radio, and GPS do indeed make a difference.

Another Mi-8.

1 Like

Thanks. Normally it’s in the first datamine by Swan but this time he put some other stuff first.

Does the Vark get CCIP for rockets? Gonna be a proper beast if it does, can rain down on a large area from a distance I’d imagine if it gets CCIP. Then after that RTB and keep doing it.

Our context is in the game. Im pretty sure told you about “into the game” before…(⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)

U forgot the addition of Aim 9l(i) missles

i really don’t get why gaijin doesn’t go the israeli way with this kind of nations

india being accessible from rank 4 or something if you grinded ussr, uk or france

instead of scattering the vehicles on different trees, be it premium or subtree

i mean i think it’s because it forces people to grind more if they are interested in said nation, but it’s a terrible system tbh

2 Likes

Poland got all but one MiG-29Gs from Germany for the stellar price of 1€ each in 2003

and Poland send them to Ukraine Last year, although I don’t know if or what they modified on them

1 Like

Personally this is the first leak list I saw that turned out too be very on point
72941ca5c1d66f2e73cca4e400d461f421534f46

4 Likes

It was tested tho iirc

Of course they did buy the G model. They currently still operate both types in their airforce.

Anybody have picture of MiG-29G HUD? i hope they use english instead russian.