Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Can we get ability to play with helicopters in ground battles on dev? I suppose there’s no ready helipads or airfields for now

She definitely seems unrelated to uk

She use to live in Buckingham palace in London Ontario right? Wait no, that doesnt sound right :P

Ah yes it’s more than one nation can’t have the same head of state if only symbolic. It’s not like there was a bunch of nations that had the same headon the world stage oh wait Holy Roman Empire says hi.

Indeed, why are players like me forced to become wannabe “activists” over this? Just admit those vehicles and make the few who want them happy :/

Odd ball question but where does a polish mig 29(nato) go

@Smin1080p

Are there any plans to add new battleship to the French Navy tree later this year?

3 Likes

Well, the polish Leopard 2PL sits in the German tree…

So germans with a mig sidewinder sounds like a squadron vehicle down the line

1 Like

Polish migs still use r73 and r27. There was a proposed upgrade to let them use aim9x but that never happened and they bought more f16c instead.

1 Like

Never mind thought they did upgrade them to use them

no point adding the 200 with no bvr tho.

Prehaps, just thinking of aircraft to stick in the 10.7 hole we have at the moment. Its a balancing act between performance and BR and whether its worth sacrificing some capabilities for a more reasonable BR…

Its worth thinking about if nothing else

Praying the gripen will have tracers lmao

We got the 100 for that.

2 Likes

BK27 on the tornados have, so probably I guess.

Good, Dont get me wrong, aiming with no tracers is easy enough if you are good at aiming but it would be much easier.

That and the Polish MiG-29s were bought off Germany.

1 Like

Has someone suggested this in the suggestion sections? Also, which nation used this or at least prompted development of it?

Actually, we already see it in the game… MiG29A (9.12) or MiG29G, they are same plane. Since German give their MiG29G to Poland.