Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Your logic is lost on that one.

The J-10A would be quite lovely.

1 Like

My fingers are crossed for the JH-7 or JF-17 with the Gripen. As for what would be balanced as of now i’m not really informed enough on chinese jets (there’s soooo many)

1 Like

Premiums for new nations are always added in a prior update to the rest of the tree, so I’m saying that unless we get said premiums this update, we won’t get a full tree in the next one.

They said there will be more stuff coming and looking at Israel from a few years ago.
We still have time left of a new nation

Is that not literally just an SU-27 but chinese?

J-10s are the chinese finsihed Lavi

3 Likes

That is the J-11. The J-10 is a development of the Lavi.

1 Like

Yep i googled it, ignore me sorry about that.

I will send a DM as I don’t want to pock the bear :)

You really should’ve gone for a third wrong statement within your comment.

wym

what?

Basically everything you said was wrong except that CF-18 is operated by Canada, and that Canada is in the Commonwealth.

1 Like

On paper Charles III is the king of Canada and therefore Canada is UK territory

Charles the Third, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and His other Realms and Territories King, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

The head of state for canada is the King of england. Yeah his terms werent quite accurate, but technically not untrue either

Spoiler

Role and Responsibilities | The Governor General of Canada.

3 Likes

Except…it’s not?
Canada is a UK territory. The top of their legislative process is King Charles III.
They’re a commonwealth nation, and CF-18 is operated by Canada.

Those were just factual?

Depend, would love to send some 203mm shells from my French subs in direction of some ships :p

But yes whatever era of subs we gonna have, hope the gamemode for them gonna be worked on.

I mean RCAF isn’t called Royal for nothing :)

3 Likes

I’ve given up trying to explain how reality works on this forum when it comes to the Commonwealth, you guys still think there’s some British Empire because you don’t know any better and don’t care to find out.

Canada is an independent and sovereign country, it is not part of the United Kingdom in any way.
The Canadian head of state is the King of Canada.
There’s no such thing as the King of England, and there hasn’t been such a thing in more than 300 years.

1 Like