Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

These two, the UB, and the GT (UB with the same changes as the G).

This +1

Like did Israel and Germany really use base M109? Both countries could have better versions of artillery than it but still not up to date vehicles as Gaijin doesn’t want them

I suppose these would come into that line or as an event vehicles

UK could have gotten the AS-90. Still a 155mm SPH

They would just be heavier versions of the ones in game, so adding them to the tech tree is pointless.

1 Like

Let’s pretend 2 on the other sides too, and the addition is justificated.

Been in and out all day - Was it confirmed that this is all UK gets this update?
Did Smin comment on that?

Nothing new so far

I mean, unless any of these 155mm SPHs can be placed at a different BR than the G6 the tree really doesnt need either of them

Not that I’ve seen, but I doubt anything more now

What an absolute comeback it’d be if they gave us Tracked Rapier…

Yeah, thats what’s so sad about the “commonwealth TT fillers”. There was options from Britain for each and every “TT filler” we’ve gotten so far. Could come at a higher BR though, maybe with better shells or some other capability like a drone.

2 Likes

Might be a bit late to say but on a technical level yesnt?

While not “officially” used by the British in officially official capacity, in reality they were used by British pilots in IIRC the Dhofar War for the Oman Sultan. Akin to how SAS and other British active military were there “on loan” so to speak. (1 of the most famous incidents of the war where a small group of SAS fought off hundreds of rebels had British pilots in Strikemasters supporting them)

So while sure, not directly used, they were really used if you ignore the silly games played at the time to be “neutral” :p

Oh almost forgot, 10/10 love the strikemaster addition, super happy and chuffed to bits. Been hoping for it for a good 6-7 years or so now.

3 Likes

not like it is mutch better for sweeden’s second bo

Maybe the Strikemaster as a BP vehicle will allow for an eventual A-37 BP vehicle…

1 Like

how is sweden still not getting a new top tier aircraft? its been 2 years since we’ve had something competitive

Anyone got the statcards for the M109s? Kinda wondering how these are gonna be 6.0 when the G6 is 6.7, the Type 75 SPH 6.3 and the AuF1 even 7.0

I’m assuming they want to add the JAS39C with RB99s, and that is why they will release it in the December update. I would have preferred a JAS39A with only RB71s first, however there’s nothing I can do about it.

1 Like

Keep in mind that we might not see AMRAAMs in december due to certain nations still being in a bad spot, so a Gripen A or C with Skyflashes still is on the table

They said that not only will Sweden get a new top fighter, but Britain will also, so unless they’re going back on what they about the Typhoon and adding a DA version or doing the bare minimum and adding a Tornado with AIM-9M’s, AMRAAMs are necessary.

1 Like