Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I was thinking of via the Royal Hong Kong Auxiliary Air Force

oh and also china can get it

1 Like

British mains - Just hope that the next update that comes will be a major one for us

5 Likes

I have no idea how TIALD pod compares, but I should be able to lock onto something at 20KM+

Both the Gr7 and Gr1 have weapons with a theoretical max range of 20KMs but its a stretch to the TIALD pod to lock on past about 13KMs.

this does not include issues such as the Pod snapping to a burning vehicles instead of the actual vehicle you want to target and some other very annoying outstanding bugs, like the pod getting “stuck”

Yeah, don’t think they had offensive armament.

me

Interesting, i must have missed it then as all i found only mentioned torpedoes, But yea only 2 hellfires does not sound that great or that useful.

Doesn’t matter in WT :)

*Doesn’t matter to you

1 Like

Sometimes it matters, other times it doesnt

Four Hellfires actually, the double-twin rack has been tested at least once. (Technically possible, yk :P)

4 Likes

Huh that is pretty dope even if it’s only 4x hellfires.

We need that Super puma for France

100% real, saw it in a documentary, Brambo something like that. :p

9 Likes

Ok so for armed blackhawks we have USA, Israel, and Japan (albeit at half load)?

I am back, and I am very happy that the MiG-29G, my favourite fighter, will be in game. Very nice.

1 Like

I guess this will be the last end of the line vehicle for the soviet line

is there any changes with top tier shells like Type 10, 3BM60, DM53 and M829A2? anybody with the dev server?

There’s nothing else Germany can get that would make sense after it, so yes, I would assume so.

2 Likes

mhm, So how many 29’s did Germany have ?

Doesn’t seem like anything changed except for the discarding effect they added.

at least 2