Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Dont forget the worst 11.3 Phantom in the game, the F-4J(UK)

2 Likes

If what the AIM teached us properly not

Welp, i did forgot about it, funny enough

1 Like

Yeah, as a squad vehicle for the US, according to the US mains

@Smin1080p are there still more helis coming this update maybe for the nation which has the flag color Black/Red/Gold?

Something abt this, according to it 's qualities and location it seems it 's intended to be air-launched ingame - even though it 's named as being the ship-launch version.

The reverse happened to the RIM-66 that was originally on USS Douglas
unknown
unknown

It certainly seems that way ! While various parts for the addition of WW2 submarines have appeared in the files since 2019, the most in-detail have been the voicelines added last year( [Development] News for the sea! (2 - Page) ) - News - War Thunder )

Many of these are shared w/ WT Mobile, which has already implemented playable subs. And that game features the Type VII leaked by Oliviia already, too.

In the article linked above it mentions the addition of new AI aircraft carriers - those were also found in Mobile, during it 's closed-region Beta test. The U-boat will likely be the first vehicle from there to become player-usable here, which is exciting - it’ll show that vehicles are fully interchangeable between the games, confirming the usability of the dozens of ships in WTM which are not available here.
That 's exciting in it 's own right, Mobile features battleships well beyond ours in addition to the submarines !

God bless you for being able to keep your patience with all the badgering you get. Lord knows i wouldnt.

1 Like

Sadness, i hope we see it ingame in some form though given that its the largest export variant of the hornet

So painful seeing 12.3 aircraft flushing out most nations and Sweden knowing what’s coming, now you’re saying details don’t exist for Britain yet? Ouch

@Smin1080p Will we get more vehicles not showed at dev stream? That said Bullannikov

As the harbinger of bad news for the UK tree patience is a requirement to get the job

1 Like

They said that there was more to come during the stream

Not even the R-27T.

I bet it would be a great balancing decision to not give germany any of those

I’m pretty sure he’s got automated replies

[If] British player asks question
[Reply] ‘Nope’

1 Like

The devs forgot about the F-4J(UK) too lol

3 Likes

I just don’t get why people are so against Britain on having a fighter from somewhere.

I suppose if this was swapped in place of Russia and America there players would be screaming like a field full of foxes. It would be unacceptable to them

2 Likes

So R-27T is basically now just a worse R-73. If Germany got the R-73 for both MiG-29s and possibly another aircraft with BVR capability (such as the F-4 ICE with AIM-120) then it could work.

Pretty sure he enjoys it tbh.

Yeah, nah mate, we don’t have AMRAAMs yet and the F-4F ICE is anything but a capable platform