Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Alright. And what makes people certain that it will be the cf18 and not the australian one? Im canadian and all for it but im just not sure

Most likely F-15 for the US with Britain, Sweden and Italy getting the Gripen

1 Like

Because canadian vehicles have been used as top tier filler for UK before (See canadian ADATS) whilst australia is more all over the place

1 Like

True, if The cf18 is added before i get the gripen i will stop all my grinds just to get it

Hmmmm… this update is definitely on the smaller side.

It seems we will be getting the big boys, AKA new Rank VI BBs, more Ground Rank VIII with actual armor for more nations on the December update.

I am still glad for the Japanese SAM and new German MiG-29 though!

I doubt britain would get the gripen as it requires SA aircraft which we have seen none

I doubt we would see the Hungarian Gripen unless HU air gets added so we will have to see

1 Like

The only Australian vehicle Britain hasn’t gotten is the Abrams. Don’t forget Germany got the Canadian leopard

it showed up weird in the text comparing tool but apparently they just increased the drop tank size so nvm.
still pisses me off that they just refuse to fix the aoa though. the extent to which the smt relies on full real controls is just extremely stupid

this ridiculous a this point, Italy and france reciving the Spike ER, which is an israeli ATGM and israel no heli with Spikes, no IFV with Spikes, germany is the second principal user of the Spike and it didnt recive it yet in the PUMA this is just nuts man, am totally pissed right now.

17 Likes

Yeah but i feel a lot of people would complain with the Australian F/A 18 going to britain and not US as a squadron Vehicle

There is always the chance that we get neither though and instead get a Sea harrier FA.2, Tornado CSP or Hawk 200

At the same time i would not complain about an australian F/A-18 and would open up the ability for EA-18Gs and possible super hornets in the F configuration

1 Like

love seeing SWE and UK getting screwed over update after update
Keep up the bad work Gaijin

1 Like

Theres still hope for december

Sweden is almost 100% getting the gripen

While the UK has a few good contenders for what it may be so long as we dont get another tornado or ground attacker

1 Like

I’m happy, lot of French tech going to Germany for years and never come to France, i’m totally smiling there.

3 Likes

I think it depends on the Fox 3s in a way. Not trying to open this can of worms again from last night

Fox 3s will be a leveling factor however an aircraft that relies entirely on them for being competitive is gonna struggle

Like the F4F ice or Tornado CSP

1 Like

Most people are complaining cause the VIckers Mk.11 is largely terrible, it’s bigger than most MBTs, got a pretty terrible round (C76 has fairly awful spalling, why not just put it the same BR as as the VFM and give it DM33 or something), no thermals, and the same mobility as a rooikat already in the tree at not much higher of a BR (MTTD is 9.0 iirc). While yeah a domestically produced LT is nice, the Mk.11 is literally just a fat rooikat with a hat, rather than a tank that actually saw service (desert warrior for example, or one of the gun armed CVRT’s). It’s just rather disappointing all in all.

Yeah

Is the dev server going to open today ?

Hey apparently we are getting more light tanks soon but its just a matter of waiting it out

btw anyone else unable to get radar locks? its as if the keybinds just dont work anymore
ah… gaijin youre aware that thats a bit gamebreaking and that the dev shouldnt even have been opened with that right?

1 Like