Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Gaijin have been saying that for years unfortunately. With any luck we’ll see another in December, but I’m not holding out hope

Id expect we will see a few at the same time seeing as most are on the same chassis, but look at italy they went from being almost completely dead to getting tons of vehicles two updates in a row

There might be an update focused on british lights coming soon, maybe even the coveted 6th line

F111 feels FANTASTIC!

She’s basically a slow F14 I love it

2 Likes

Is the dev server open?

yep, as of an hour ago

Nothing really interests me this update might as well wait till the next kne

Theres also still the chance of new vehicles being added to the dev server soon

1 Like

@Smin1080p
Can we expect proper HMD displays for the other planes that are equipped with it?
Like the MiG-29s and Mirage-2000?

4 Likes

Well Mike made it pretty clear that there’s still more stuff yet too be shown, so holding out hope for the Jh-7 and A-4M

1 Like

I shall name him Thomas :)

yea but we yet again have to go 3 updates now of constant up tiers to just die

@Smin1080p Will Israel receive Spike missiles this update? like for real, it’s been a while, is there even a single reason why they have not been given to Israel yet?

2 Likes

But yea that armoured train maybe for Enlisted

Oh god the Tan-SAM is busted

it will not be staying at 10.0 lol
anybody want to test it out with me by firing at me? I don’t have it

Or maybe related to the ‘Dreams Come True’ event if they run a different one this year?

1 Like

Can you check F-16D?

edit.
Barak doesn’t have it bruh

Yeah, they picked the one light tank where they can turn around and say “we told you so”.

A dozen of other vehicles would have been amazing

don’t forget they gave britain an m901… even though we could have recieved the as-90

This makes the update for me…with HMD rework for f-16.

(Actual no-escape zone for missiles)

5 Likes

so adding AP bombs is cool and all but do they actually do the AP part yet or no