Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

aint that a little tight?

we gotta see 3 PassBlogs in the next 8 days then

Indeed. I wonder how they’ll handle it.

either the last 2 days were the calm before the storm and we’ll see 3 blogs a day for the rest of the week or something will get delayed

2 blogs a day, I reckon.

good that it’s so calm at work now with the Double Blog season starting

Or we’ll only get the Passblogs and this Major turns out to be an Operation Health kinda thing

Do not remind me of Operation Health.

we got reminded of the olde days in Wt yesterday so why not feel old because of R6 too

I have left my sweaty R6S days behind me; I wish not to relive them.

1 Like

Actually 5 days as they don’t work at Saturday and Sunday, and 25th itself is opening of Battle Pass

I do too, they were long Eons ago

makes more sense, that would make it insanely heavy for the looks of it since it dosent only add extra 7.5 tons but adds an extra 9.5 to 10 tons due to the extra hull armor in front making the power to weight ratio about 21 hp/t

Many a moon has passed since those dark days.

1 Like

we had Weekend Blogs before

That was because they have to upload on Friday but postponed because of Schedule. Not an ordinary situation

so essentially what you’re saying it’ll sound like and be just as fast as a tractor?

the thing is that since this was just a demonstrator the engine would struggle a lot in terms of accelerations for example the speed of the 2a7V was limited to 68km/h in exchange for better HP making the acceleration much better but having a worse topspeed both in reverse and frontal but here there is nothing said about the engine having that, and they even claimed it having a topspeed of 70 km/h so yeah

that sounds like the bs we did when I worked in Prototyping

just the engineer and the Salesman coming down to the workshop asking us how they could market the thing just to agree on Blatant lies but spelled out vaguely

exactly and probably the reason why it was never sold in the first place still some of the technologies in there were really useful like the ones listed above

yea KMW had a bunch of Failed attempts to sell their private venture Leo upgrades