Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

didn’t we already have this? Why this is still left in there along with so many things already implemented in game?

2 Likes

J-11 I reckon will come in the March update with PL-8s and PL-12s, with the J-8F getting the latter in December.

PSO is a concept and there are multiple prototypes

PSO VT its a good example wich includes front armor and third gen thermals

For currently all premium battleships are 12’’ dreadnoughts, but well I think they can break rule, which is definitely bad news for US/GER predecessor with bad dreadnoughts

Something I’ve been thinking about for a while now is that China would really benefit from having another fighter line because of how many they can get from both Taiwan and China, so splitting the PRC one like was done with one of the American lines a few years ago would be nice.

What I mean is usually those WT system is for ‘leaks and rumors’ and they still left already implemented vehicles in those section

J-11 is brilliant, but I like this J-10

2 Likes

I do, too, since it’s basically a delta wing F-16, two things that I really like.

1 Like

I mean it definitely exist in the game right now.

Give it PL-8s and PL-12s when they drop and boom, top tier fighter that can go toe to toe with everything else.

1 Like

Nah, they’ll just make some minor modifications to the Mirage 2000-5F and throw that in the Taiwanese line and call it a day for a year and a half.

this could be a perfect addition after the PSO tbh

3 Likes

So true bestie

Indeed.

All of the non-mainline Leopard 2 variants should go in the heavy tank line after the Leopard 2K, I reckon, with the Leopard 2 PSO being moved there.

1 Like

yeah but the thing is that, this tank is pretty much a leopard 2A7+ first named Leopard 2 PSO-VT its what originally would be known as Leopard 2A7+ but then the extra armor was removed aswell as the 50 cal turret and the only stuff left was the

• Passive all-round protection for the crew from threats such as IEDs, mines or anti-tank fire
  • Crew compartment cooling systems in turret and chassis and additional performance-enhanced power generator for checkpoint missions
  • Exterior telephone for dismounted forces
  • Combined driver night vision (thermal imager/low light amplifier) for front and rear view
  • Improved optronics (day/night) for reconnaissance over great distances
  • Digitised and multifunctional operator concept
  • Command and information system
  • Programmable detonation ammunition

For what i could find the powerpack wasnt left in the tank because that would increase costs in modifying the hull to fit the new engine lmao(you know how’s the german military funds)

The next BP starts in a week, too, so we’ll be seeing devblogs for those vehicles as well.

oh god Next BP too?

On the 25th, yes.

Actually difference was which vehicle they were based on. First PSO we could see on the game was based on Leopard 2A6EX DEMO II, which was already an technological demonstrator that showed ‘Yes we could install Europowerpack, but it is option everyone’.

Meanwhile PSO-VT and early prototype of Leopard 2A7+ was based on Leopard 2A6M in service with 1500 hp MB 873. At last Europowerpack was discarded by every nation that bought Leopard 2A6EX and KMW now didn’t propose it as an option.