Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Storm Shadow can’t really be used against a moving ship however, considering its GPS+INS with terminal IR guidance

in the end they want to equip their new Leopard 2A8 with the new powerpack since they know that having a slow leopard taking in count their tactics is not a good idea, they are already returning some leopard back to the factories to modify them to be capable of getting the new powerpack and more base armor

called FMAN/FMC in france, not coming any time soon.
And it should be 2 missiles instead of 1, considering the french want a mach 3+ variant and the british prefer a slower but stealthy missile.

it’s a Cruise missile, it’s designed to strike Stationary targets like Bunkers, Long range Radar and Long range AAA from a far

of cause it can’t track things

Avragre France moment

we build something together but I want mine to be Diffrent!

well, let’s hope they’ll get the Funds for it

its more like they are being forced to do it cuz they know they need it lol

in this case it was pretty much stated from the start

Shared programs usually don’t go too well with germany, but they succeed way more often with italy or GB for example.
The CTAS 40 found on the ebrc jaguar and future AJAX is an other example

well it’s a collaboration between 2 Militaries that are known for being Special with new equipment

@Smin1080p Yesterday’s posts have exceeded the limit. I can’t reply to you directly, so I can only @ you again.
When will the KF41 armor and ADS malfunction bug be fixed?
More details are
The roof and bottom armor thicknesses are incorrect. The thickness of the frontal armor on the front of the vehicle is incorrect, and an additional piece of armor is missing. In the game, he made a mistake and turned two pieces into one.
At the same time, there should be a liner on the inside of the ADS component to fix and strengthen the defense, and the fuel tank outside the car body is also covered with additional armor to protect the fuel tank and fix the ADS component.
Also should the BR of 10.7 be lowered to bring it to a correct level?
Passed bug reports
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/FJ1FVPKyuxOs
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/B4cugzBjwZ1F
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/9iSW8X3AxNOj
Although you can’t give specific values for many mistakes, they are at least close to reality, such as the thickness of armor. Many photos show some reference objects, such as adult fingers. I believe that a normal adult’s finger is at least larger than 15MM in diameter.

QQ截图20231016175028

For example, in this photo, the frontal armor in the game is only 20MM thick. This is too far from reality
At the same time, this is a double layer of armor, the same as the one bolted on the FRECCIA.
QQ截图20231018130210

This is the KF41 equipped with a 40MM smoke grenade. From this, we can also infer some armor thickness. Currently, the sloped armor of the turret under the smoke grenade is only 8MM. Apparently he has at least 20MM.

WRONG GODDAMN THREAD

if you really want that to be fixed then File a bug report

Didn’t you see the bug report I submitted and was acknowledged?
Even if you file a bug you don’t know when it will be fixed
By the way, this is a follow-up answer to the question he asked me in yesterday’s thread.

It’s other peoples fault that I break the rules, they made me do it!

Bro just stfu.

1 Like

Im sorry for interrupted, but this thread for what will coming for next update. Not bug or KF41 thread.

YES Yesterday in this thread 1080 asked me about those bugs and I am just answering his questions here

Oh, okay 👍👍

The right answer is to just write smin a direct message ,besides that good luck, wont be adressed anytime soon look at the Puma IfV

It’s just part of the attempt. I also know it won’t be fast.

Like i said, seems to be as broken as germanys PUMA IFV, we made peace with it not getting fixed until the new Puma variant with spikes gets released, in the same matter you shouldnt expect any fixes until they propably release the german lynx variant and god knows when that is.
Another problem with the lynx in the game is, because Germany didnt receive it a lot of the german community might not bother helping you guys find more bugs etc like they did with the PUMA.And we are propably the ones able to receive the main Information.

At least PUMA has an unmanned turret and can get a normal gaming experience.
KF41 is just a cardboard box
gaijin likes to ignore problems