Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I had some copium shots today, when I saw the Avro Vulcan B.2 was passed to developers last suggestions session.
Ohh how a guy can dream…
Alas, it’s not to be- Gaijin will break my heart and show me a page with a bunch of ships I don’t care about that all say WIP and a vehicle that’s not good but looks alright

Gaijin denied the gazelle on the basis or ‘realism’ so unless someone can prove it carried ATGMs or more rockets we are screwed

pretty sure germany will get a pzh2000
Lots of 155 artillery pieces have been added lately, and if they already started to work on the pzh2000, it would make sense that they didn’t add the paladin

Which version was shown in the teaser?

That’s my edit :(

I seriosuly doubt we’ll get one with a AESA radar and AMRAAM.

1 Like

The F-111A

Richelieu would be good don’t get me wrong, but as Gaijin don’t properly account for radar rangefinders, she wouldn’t be too much of a step up over something like a Queen Elizabeth class battleship which was intended to replace the Iron Duke class which we already have in game and is probably the next British ship line to receive an addition.

From wiki:

The Mk2 standard benefits from the Hellfire II laser-guided missiles. Engine power is increased and the electronic warfare suite is upgraded.

1 Like

only american so far in the trailer but its the kind of thing they would make the brit players hold their breath for. probably wont see it until the live stream or dev server

The Type 83 SPH looks kind of cool, any info on the FCS?

I do kind of hope that such ships do show up in game eventually. I enjoy the Japanese ‘Battlecruisers’.

Hey if you want another hopium shot i could tell you that the monday devblog was meant to be a vulcan and they couldnt get the howl to work so they delayed it

Thx for additional info.
Wonder how it makes sense to add it now tho, it’s basically just more engine power ?

Not familiar with hellfires enough, I’ll do a bit of research

Oh, it was just the first one I found scrolling back, My Bad.

1 Like

Don’t give me hope LMAO
Plus, if they do the B2 variant of Vulcan, it wont have the howl :c

yeah i would hope so too

If we lose hope we lose everything, if i hope enough i can dream about playing a competent britain instead of the solid shot hell we have now

1 Like

Yea NW it’s still true though I just deleted the ones we have

Part of me wonders if the F-111A may be prem, with a TT F-111F or something (probably a dumb idea, but my hopium for F-111F is still very high)