Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I think that’s fair but also I’m not looking forward to another ‘top tier’ Tornado or Harrier. Its like giving a gun to a monkey. Sure its lethal, but you can’t help but laugh.

I’m hoping that leak list is real but we’ll have to see. JH-7 would be great for China, but I’m surprised no Su-24. I get that it’s not really needed and wouldn’t add much new but it is basically the Soviet equivalent

Yes and I love it

Yeah… Though at this point, i’ve lost any hope for anything more than a Fury at top tier

1 Like

tell that the A10 IIC that didnt get added when gajin added the SU25T and SU39

1 Like

In naval it just has to be laid down. Sachsen was laid but never finished like Kronshtadt.

I have in mind some big boy 6.7/7.0 like a Dunkerque class.

1 Like

Im still holding out for a super lynx or something from the lynx at the start, also maybe an m109,

This update could be the first in a while in which britain isnt left in the dust

3 Likes

Not good news that Britian wasn’t even in the trailer…
I was thinking with a name like Kings of Battle we’d see alot of royal air force or something, given…y’know “kings”.
But nothing. Thought there was a handley page victor but it was the C-17s tail :c
I fear i’m probably getting nothing this patch, besides the Vickers Mk.11, boys…

5 Likes

I wish I had your optimism, man lmao

Dunkerque class yep, Richelieu class gonna destroy anything, saddly not for now.

1 Like
Spoiler

pesawat-mini

Can it’s cousin join in 🤣

8 Likes

No she isn’t.

Maybe… but I really dont care for ground to be honest. If all we got is ground updates, then i might as well just uninstall the game until dec.

I’d rather say that artillery the king of battle

but idk

Yeah, not even a glimmer of hope in this trailer

I only have it cause i went to the helicopter museum in weston-s-mare yesterday and saw both a superlynx and the g-lynx, so im pumped up about potential british helis

Not like I need an excuse anyway

Probably the 4B.

There’s another ‘leak list’ mentioning the Deutschland. Unlikely they would add either a second Panzershiff or the old Pre-Dreadnought lol.