Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I have a question if i upgrade my console to next gen will my saved controls also transfer or would i have to do controls all over again

1 Like

We haven’t seen a premium (non bp) jet yet. Ao far every patch in recent times has had atleast 1.
Wonder what we’ll get this time.

AFAIK you’ll have to redo your controls. Might be worth to see if there is an export button for your controls in the settings where you also save them. If it isn’t there then I’m like 95% sure you’ll need to redo them.

It’s a giant blimp with six GAU-8 canons. BR 5.0, US tt

1 Like

I don’t see a export button unless it’s hidden somewhere else idk all i see is just save option

1 Like

where does the RD-33 have problems with the afterburner?
MiG has incorrect thrust in WT

Can’t you maybe access your controls through game data? I haven’t played on console in a long time so idk but you can try.

@Smin1080p is the ability to take daily reward in the mobile app still being worked on? no news on it other than the roadmap. now this isnt a “pls release already!!!” i just want to know whether its still being worked on

1 Like

I dont know bro hence why im asking people and admins here like is my controls also saved on cloud network just like my in-game progression or not. If not is there a way to save it externally?

I had heard it was an afterburner that didn’t have enough thrust modelled. You clearly have it laid out better than I do. I think I was referring to the same thing.

It is worked on, it will be here Soon™

Yeah, I’d get that. Seems plausible.

Doubt it’s there then but might wanna ask support if there is another way.
Fairly certain it’s not saved on cloud and only transferrable locally. Not sure if Xbox can do it. Everytime I got a new Xbox I just set it up from scratch unfortunately. Maybe there is a way that support can show you.

yes, there is a shortage of thrust at speeds up to Mach 0.7

you arent smin are you

this is literally “mom can we have a flakbus?” “no, we have already a flakbus at home”
The flakbus at home:

I don’t know what @Smin1080p looks like, but I imagine something like this:

Yea i guess that’s another way to find out…

1 Like

There is not enough coffee in the world sometimes ))

9 Likes

Besr case scenario we might get a J-10A this december and a surprise JH-7A for this patch. worst case scenario we might get some ww2 or cold war CnP

2 Likes