Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Non of us can. That’s why no one plays it. Got a burst when everyone was in 10.3 premiums grinding 12.3s. But after that it’s back to DOA

Only a ~4.3 DD for now…

Sure we need some interesting BBs, the TT is really not appealing if it end with Lorraine/Paris for months now…

I meant when Israel got added as a tech tree

They didn’t show then in the teaser or the stream despite them being a new nation at the time

1 Like

Sea harrier and jaguar 1A are the only really playable high tiers rn

New reserve airspawn??

Or better yet reserve aircraft carrier for naval (They are ships after all)

4 Likes

Did we not have something similar back at the tailspin event?

Landing on or in blimps would be so cool

Yeah, Gr1 and Gr7 can be good in SB, but not in the current cycle Vs 12.3s

1 Like

ooh yeah its varking time

Mi-8AMTsH was datamined?

It could be saved by getting the ASRAAMS and AMRAAMS it got in the CSP but besides that my hopes are low.

Russian vehicle names are like polish surnames ugh what does that even mean?

7 Likes

Oooh subs that’s interesting

I am happy with this update vehicles but now Zerstörer 45 QwQ

Yep, ASRAAM have already been denied

The problem is that one 12.7s come the tornado is gonna be pushed into downtiers and will become powerful

Subs?

Honestly, I hoped F-111 would come in a later variant with guided munitions and so on.
Pretty much a gap fillers paradise update, rather underwhelming and the only time my heart skipped a beat during dev stream was when Mike baited Yamato is coming to WT.
The only plus is MiG-29G, which will basically be the best MiG-29 in game, armed with all the good stuff but with 9.12 flight characteristics.

3 Likes

BRO PLEASE that was my pfp until we got the great wipe of zero unique pfp and zero reasons why…

This is my servers pfp from that great day