The Dev Server will be opening today featuring the new War Thunder “Kings of Battle” Major Update!
You can download the Dev Client here
For technical reasons, the dev server may close immediately at any time before the indicated time!
The Dev Server may close any time so please make the most out of the opening window!
- New vehicles may have inaccuracies in characteristics, armor and weaponry settings.
- The armor model for new ground vehicles is “work in progress” for adjustment and improvement.
- Some new aircraft lack cockpits.
- Some ground vehicles lack a visible crew.
- Wing breaks may not be displayed correctly on some aircraft.
- Icons for some vehicles may be missing.
- There may be a lack of localization for some equipment.
- No sound played on some events.
- Some aircraft may have inaccuracies in the Damage Model, missing fuel, oil and water leaks, armor materials.
- There may be errors in the animation of assault bombs and disappearance of bomb models during mass drop.
- At the Flanders location, the aircraft part of the location looks “hidden” (consists of repeating fragments); bugs are also possible when spawning with high-rank aircraft.
- Radar/IRST target acquisition control on aircraft does not work.
Several new vehicle additions in the form of aircraft, helicopters, ground and naval units. F-111, M109 for multiple nations, HMS Iron Duke! The full list is below.
Dozens of bug fixes for many vehicles, vehicle characteristic and weaponry changes, plus plenty of added bombs to several aircraft. The full list is below.
A brand new map for tank matches: Flanders! 3 missions have been removed, plus many other map and mission updates in the form of airfield, spawnpoint and capture point changes. The full list is below.
Nothing counts on the dev server. Anything you do is not transferred to the live main server, such as Research Points and Silver Lions earned, achievements unlocked and vehicles unlocked. This also applies to any Golden Eagles, Silver Lions and Research Points that you spend on the dev server — nothing will be subtracted from your live server account.
All feedback and bug reports help us to fix any issues or change any features before the major update is released on the live server.