Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

All Britain mains

There was an update?

:P

4 Likes

Last 2 updates do feel like that for Britain

Yeah, nothing really meaningful since December last year

1 Like

I was clarifying the Leopard 2PL in the German tree would be going nowhere anyway. Just like the Merkvas in the US tree. We have 0 plans to “move” them. It wasn’t confirmation or denial of anything newly added.

You keep them in the nation they were originally obtained with.

This is the same for all vehciles of any nation.

5 Likes

Thank you m8, I was trying to that get a cross.

But since we are on the topic Are there any plans for it to be hidden soon ?

There should be next battles pass devblogs next week too I think.

As if he is ever going to answer that.

It’s worth a try.
:)

1 Like

He’s been avoiding my questions like the black death though so who knows

I am aware of that, i just pointed specialy out in the way if it gets hidden in the future it still would need to get a replacement for a new top tier squadron vehicle, but that currently isnt the case since neither is planned

U just have to not necesarily require it, just like in the original picture i send, at no point did i wanna/need an answer from smin or another moderator xD But at least it shows that they do read the whole chat as well

Like since when have you worked for gaijin ?
Now they are planning for stuff for like 2025-6.

:P

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Was kinda hoping for a blog today :(

1 Like

Always did, thats why i regulary get answers :P

End of week most likely, right now to early

1 Like

I’ll post this as often as I have to. mod confirmation that the UK tree is not Commonwealth from last month.

There is no Commonwealth tree. There’s a UK tree with a South African sub-tree.

When talking about the Commonwealth in a WW2 setting you’re normally talking about the British dominions as they were legally independent by this time.
Canada(could have an independent tree)(currently split between 3 trees)
Australia(I’m 99% sure it could have an independent tree)(currently split between 2 trees)
South Africa(Subtree)
New Zealand(most likely be with Australia)(do they have anything that’s not a boat in the game?)

I can tell you about the Skink but not the others.

The Skink otherwise known as the Grizzly AA is most likely in the UK tree because they ordered a bunch, said order was cancelled because the one that did serve in Europe found no planes to fight as the Axis had no air force left.

That’s a lie they had aircraft flying just that they have really limited fuel

No air force left where it was fighting as it never encountered any. Is that better?

1 Like

If I knew where it was

From what I could find during the latter end of the Liberation of the Netherlands and into the Rhineland with Operation Blockbuster.