Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Would O-I not be considered to be low tier, since it would be around 6.7 material as far as I know? ^^

good point

If it’s something commonwealth then I’m grinding the hell out of it.
As there is like 5 Australian tanks left. But yea props a Grizzly for the US which will such

Three boats in one patch = stonks.

I highly doubt, that it would be O-I (sice its somewhere near R2Y2 in terms of realism).

Gaijin rarely if ever put 2 vehicles in for the same nation for an event which are the same class, the low tier will not be US if its a tank.

Still potential for a Japanese plane, but I would guess its more likely to be something like a German or Russian low tier. Potentially we might see the Harry Hopkins return, it does fit the “mood” that the low tier vehicles set for event vehicles of being just a niche light of some kind.

And who couldve guessed, no 2 rewards for Japan

L

The devblogs aren’t finished, mate.

at 500m range, MGM-166 was 50m/s faster than M829A3 which has a wikipedia penetration of 800mm.

Bigger dart + a little faster. I doubt it would be introduced like this, but on the higher range of guesstimation it may reach 1m of pen.

Tiger 1:

I really do hope you re joking. You know there sure is a way to play Japanese heavy tanks. But you will need to install a certain game with imaginary tanks.

1 Like

I don’t even think the oi made it past wooden mockup. Why should it be added when the coelian was removed for having a wooden mockup turret?

The O-I will never be added.

And since the leaks for this event have been correct so far, the last prize will be the Ki-48 with the Ki-148 which is the special weapon the event is named after.

Yea ik xd

But here Tokushu Heiki: Ki-48-II Otsu & Ki-148 Missile

2 Likes

Ngl this should of been in the battle pass

And how does it being rank VII mean it will be at least 10.0?

Already forgetting that we have rank VIIs at as low as 9.3?

EDIT: the Khrizantema is 9.7 so the LOSAT will be fine at 9.3-9.7 as well.

Fantastic, all we need is a TT variant and we’ll have completed the JPN twin-engine bomber collection planned all the way back in 2014 !

( [Development]Future of the Japanese aviation in War Thunder - News - War Thunder )

4 Likes

When are you guys going to include the best fighter aircraft in the world, the F15 Eagle C/D/E? This would be sooooo sweet!

1 Like

depends on distance. More distance means more penetration

I’m kinda dissapointed to be honest. The only TT plane Japan has gotten in over 3 years was the F-16. Before that the battlepass A6M5C as a battlepass plane with 2 CAS zero options.
I was the Ki–48 with the guided bomb was a TT plane so that we would have some actual CAS.
But its a nice event vehicle, i will surely get it!

2 Likes

Oh yes!! I want this man! But why we can’t get MXY7(?) Oxa. That is true guided bomb.

Nice! Definitely getting this. Been waiting for Japanese ww2 guided stuff for a long time.