KH-38ML missile is not balanced in War Thunder's current enviroment

Their bombs do have the speed limit though.

I would take an F16 over a Su25 any day of the week.

All tech trees have CAS that grant 4 kills.

So would I, if I was fighting another plane. Which is not the main purpose of CAS.

All tech trees have helicopters with ATGMs, why can’t the AGM-114L be added? An ATGM?

1 Like

Thank you for your intelligent comment.

I would choose the F16 for cas too. It provides a much better platform which allows for multi-role duty and the ability to get in and out quickly.

Just make peace with establishment.

Yes, being in range of enemy SPAA is why the KH-38ML is so different.

Improve or die.

Making peace with your enviroment is improvement.

If you have an issue with forum moderation you should contact the staff members. No one here has any input on it.

Probably my favorite conspiracy theory ngl.

I honestly believe it’s to lure out leaks. What better way to get free intelligence than to trick people into providing it free of charge?

Most goverment services are trash, if this were to be a goverment service i would be surprised.

Doesn’t mean it started as a government project. I think it was too good of an opportunity to pass up honestly. Couple FSB agents see how successful it is, and the following. National pride people show in thinking their vehicles are the best. Free data lol.

AGM-114L would be OP, and none of the tech trees that can use it need it.
As I stated, SPAA should be added to all 10 tech trees.

The KH-38ML is OP by the same standards and Russia does not need it to have competitive CAS.

On contrast all Apaches ingame are currently the worst helicopters and the AGM-114L would buff multiple minor nation’s CAS potential.

3 Likes

No, KH-38ML is OP by GBUs being OP.
Both are stand-off weapons that prevent the user from dying.
AGM-114Ls aren’t necessary.

What other AGMs have the KH-38ML’s range?

Your statement is equivalent to saying CAS isn’t necessary. If you believe CAS isn’t necessary then argue so.

1 Like