JGSDF Type10 Tank/10式戦車

yes, it’s not really 1 to 1 of what they said, but on the old forum some people screenshot a russian dev/staff/employee posted something like that. i think it was before the type 10 come out. man that thread went wild.

1 Like

With all this uproar regarding the top tier tank inaccuracies, I hope there’s enough traction for the devs to look at the Type 10 inaccuracies. We are 100% not going to get the JGSDF to release documents on this tank probably in the lifetime of this game, they should give us a little leeway for what little hard evidence exists, especially for the CVT mobility, turret traverse, reload speed, hydropneumatic on the move, round penetration, and armor.

1 Like

If no one will do uproar about Type 10 like everyone else about other vehicles,Gj just dont know Type 10 exist.
Like look at the Abrams it will get a devblog about armor,im like where the frog is devblog about how they created Type 10 and where they found docs about anything(like fuel tanks,which i still didnt get answer).

7 Likes

Quick question, but wouldn’t Type 10’s continuous reload speed not be the 3.2 seconds everyone says?
Every video I’ve seen of Type 10 only shows the tank firing 2 rounds; the one loaded in the chamber, and the next round ready to ram into the gun. I think the 4 second continuous ingame is extremely generous as such. Speaking of which, has anyone seen a Type 10 fire continuously with the 3.2-4 second reload speed?

What do you mean generoua reload of 4 seconds?Should it be nerfed?

No not at all. I love my Type 10 but I was wondering if theres any videos out there showing the Type 10 fire more than 2 rounds.

It’s 3.2 seconds or 3.4 with Gun handling included

I was’t talking about gun handling. An autoloader like Type 10’s (a casette autoloader) requires a round to be ready for ramming once the gun fires. As such, I’ve only ever seen videos of Type 10 firing twice, as stated in my initial comment. I was wondering if anyone has seen a video of a Type 10 firing more than twice, with a sustained reload rate of 4 seconds.

I havent seen a type 10 reloading in 4 seconds and there was one archive published in the forums that was declassified info stating Gun reloads in 3.4 seconds with Gun handling and 2.4 without Gun handling, i can’t find it tho

This isn’t exactly what you were asking for but you can see the reload sequence is around 4.3s

1 Like

Ok thats sick. Thanks.

Honestly, looks like Type 10 can easily fires with ~2 seconds of reload even with gun elevating (Time code: 16:04)

Spoiler

This text will be hidden

Look at the right one who fires, this tank finish reload in 2 seconds
Probably there are 2 reloading mods:

1. The regular one with 3.5-4 sec of reload
  2. The fast mode with 2 seconds but this one can easily do some damage for reloading and cannon systems
1 Like

Man that stuff accelerates fast. Type 10 accel in GAB should really be what it is IRL and GRB.

I know that I’ve seen a few videos of the Type 10 adjusting suspension on the move before but I can’t seem to find it anymore, does anyone have the videos?

That being said, it would be a nice feature for the Type 10s ingame to have…

At 0:42 You can see the active dampening of the suspensión when the type 10 shoots

3 Likes

I would love to hide in water like in the video at 0:36. Is it even possible to get something like this in WT?

Most modern tanks are water proof at certain point but thanks to the type 10 being special it can sink more than other tanks without suffering consequences doubt gaijin would ever add it

Why does the japanese top tanks dont have a laser for distance measuring?

You mean like type 16, type 10 and type 90? They all have it. Some even have LWS too.