JGSDF Discussion Page

Since there is no page for the Type 19 Armored Wheeled Self-Propelled 155mm Ammunition Weapon (Type 19AWSP), I am writing here. The JGSDF’s official Twitter page has released a photo of the Type 19AWSP’s direct sight firing training. I think this photo will contribute greatly to the implementation of the Type 19AWSP.

F9Z46I6bYAAeSxV
https://x.com/jgsdf_tercom/status/1717798288001204329?s=20

10 Likes

I would like a Type 19, but it only has a range of motion of 117°, 90° to the left and 27° to the right 。・。

Direct aiming and firing is only possible for 40° left 50°-90°.;;

4 Likes

This would be interesting to look at again AH-1S should have IRCM

9 Likes

Gave me a boner when I saw the turret turned ♥

Just noticed, that for some reason, Japanese AH-1S is the only Cobra without seat armor :

Spoiler

thx gaijin

2 Likes

Oh hey look, type 10 with APS got passed to the dev.

Can’t wait for it to be added for the next 3 years

2 Likes

I mean to be fair we don’t even have a single picture of it, it probably hasn’t even been mounted yet.

I know. I’m just making an exaggeration of how slow gaijin fixes stuff

I was honestly shocked that it it was even accepted as a suggestion let alone already passed lol

New potential SPAAG. HMV equipped with a anti-air gun
https://twitter.com/TheDeadDistrict/status/1719801270305726908/video/1

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that go to the Russian tree? Since it was captured and modified by Russia.

1 Like

Wasn’t captured, Russia bought a few funnly enough some time ago I belive

Russia has plenty of SPAAG both already in the game and those that are still not, Japan doesn’t.

1 Like

Let’s not talk about the ludicrous amount of frankinstein’d MTLBs we’ve been seeing.

As a die-hard Japan main, this vehicle has no place in the TT. The only support such an addition would have is that it is a Toytota vehicle. That’s it. And that’s not good enough.

This vehicle was field-modified by the Russians. It wouldn’t even be good enough to be in the Russian TT. By your logic we should have the ISIS Toyota VBIEDs in Japan too. Hard pass. AWX 1983 would be better. Ki-To would be good too

2 Likes

If this vehicle can be introduce into the game. I am thinking that we can get that Mi-17 for Japan.

It’d be a solid mid-tier AA though.

Also, this isn’t just a bomb on wheels, unlike a VBIED.

And I don’t see what’s wrong with field modifications. The vehicle itself is pretty much the same idea as all of the low tier milk trucks we have in game. All the parts were built, put together, and filmed for proof.

Because it was field modified by the RUSSIAN army

But there isn’t a need for the vehicle in the Russian TT. They have a couple dozen ZU-23 just on wheels alone that could be added and another couple dozen on trackers.

It would be pretty weird for the Japanese TT to have a vehicle that was field-modified by the Russian army. Especially if it was never produced as such originally. Also can we not have anymore foreign SPAA in the line up? We have the M42 and SUB. Those are good enough