JAS 39C to UK but not Sweden?

The US will be the only nation to get the Super Hornet though, and Sweden will be the only one to get the JAS 39E/F

Until then I don’t even knows if I’ll still be alive :skull:, Gripen E and Super Hornet are just so far away right now, that’s like saying “Yeah the US will get the F-22 eventually”

But swedish Gripen C batch 3 carries 3x AGM-65B like SAAF Gripen C ?

I hope Gripen C with Rafael Litening III targeting pod

I mean the F-22 is even further away, if stealth is even a bridge they want to cross, I reckon it’ll be 2 years and we’ll have the Super Hornet, which isn’t all that long.

And in the mean time we’ll be getting plenty more aircraft, it’s just that Sweden doesn’t have much more to offer, at least not without another subtree.

Unless the decide the Uk needs the aussie onw which i doubt

I reckon the only stealth aircraft we’ll see is the F-117 to test the mechanic. But Im doubting any 5th gen will be added. Would be way too hard to balance and it would be kinda dull being 2 nations with Gen 5 fighters and everyone else with Gen 4.5 fighters and a 5 strike aircraft (which yes I know is fine in A2A, but not built for it like the other 2 are)

1 Like

They can only add stealth if everyone gets one at the same time

Yep, though even that wouldnt be explicity fair. Imagine the downtiers.

Just have better radar
I joke

Nah, we just need to go back in time and tell the MoD to not pass on the oppotunity to buy F-22s when they were offered to us :P

Or they can add Tempest

1 Like

F35B will be fine it has a rolls Royce

Ah yeah, thats true. Good old rolls royce, fixing american aircraft for the last 80 years

Yeah, this makes as much sense as Britain and Italy both getting the Harrier II but the US (who did all the design work after the British backed out but later bought in to the finished product) doesn’t have an AV-8B!

86 Days without my F9F-8 Cougar!

They could always just put them at a BR where downtiers aren’t possible.

The most modern non-stealth aircraft could top off at let’s say BR 14.7, and then the lowest BR stealth fighters would be 16.

But who am I kidding :D

2 Likes

F9F-8 my beloved

But what do you mean by that?

Wouldn’t say they did all the design work when its just a bigger harrier

Bearable? lol That’s the first time I’ve seen one of the best jets in the game referred to as bearable.
F-16C is “bearable” to you too?

We all know it would be the other way round 🤣

1 Like

Britain was already designing a big wing harrier instead of continuing with there design they joined with the US and codeveloped the Harrier II

That sounds way too logical for gaijin