JAS 39C to UK but not Sweden?

missile load is worse on M2K IMO, 6 thrust vector IRCM aim9l AND 2 IRCM mach 5 missiles. crazy.

Radar missles are only not much of a threat because of how threatening they are

seems like a dumb scentence

but the reason everyone at top tier flies low to the ground is because radar missles dont like that
that is how threatening they are

The r27er are insanely good. Someone accidently flies too high? Just launch one on them and they wont have time to go back low before theyre dead.

1 Like

Dont forget even if you loose radar lock 27ER will not explode instantly meanwhile any Nato SARH missile will instantly explode if you loose radar lock more then 2 seconds.

2 Likes

9M will never ever ever in the world of ever and never see 12.0

its already on the AV-8B Plus and Harrier GR.7 which are both 11.7

yeah but their flight performance isn’t utterly groundbreaking

It funny in ground rb to watch a su25 die scream IRCCM in chat

I don’t worry gaijin add Swedish Gripen C (Early) with PS-05/A Mk.3 radar in Q1 2024 (3 months) because at least Gripen A not bad multirole fighter aircraft, but hope gaijin change RWR and radar model

With 6 x AIM-9Ms and 720CMs it’s a 12.3 no questions asked

1 Like

that’s why we said take the 9M away

There was a legit theory that maybe the UK would get CF-18 before the US got the F-18. Though that would be a massive backlash from that

12.0/12.3 is basically the same thing I rather they keep the 9Ms and move it up then removing them and move it down

1 Like

lol… 9Ms are necessary to make it among the greats.

they are necessary to make it bearable

Well done Gaijin!

4 Likes

So only difference now is rwr possibly and slight flight performance

2 Likes

I just hope we’re actually getting Gripen’s radar and RWR? It’s been a while and they haven’t changed it in the dev server…

4 Likes

Considering how Gaijin is introducing new jets, the UK will get a better F-18 anyway lmao

And the South African Gripen is getting AGM-65B 3x TV variant of the Maverick, the Swedish one the AGM-65A with 1x TV seeker…