Is MCM gone?

so now we are just throwing around insults

ad hominem definitely shows everyone how great your intellect is and that you are definitely winning the argument

image
how this thread feels

so you admit that you just used AI to throw out a formular that you dont understand
and that formular by itself isnt calculating anything

so please atleast explain to us what values need to be put in there and what units

I just quit this thread tbh stop tagging me if you refuse to admit that somehow a mach 24 house can be shot down , a satilite can be shot down from a plane , a mach 3 ARMS can be shot down , then I have nothing else to say but McM is in game nothing you do or say will change it

Using the ASAT as a justification for MCM has to be THE wildest logic leap I think I’ve ever seen

1 Like

it is possible but not with current wt missiles, missiles have substantially different RCS, and drones propellers have a lot more RCS than people make them to be, Radar Range Equation - Radartutorial

so now you are just using red herrings so you dont actually have to engage with the argument anymore

we already got ad hominem, strawman and red herring

gonna collect all of the bad faith argumentation techniques

an older man in a brown jacket is standing in front of a tree and saying no .|833x471.16562500000003

5 Likes

didnt seem to work
image

1 Like

Screenshot 2026-09-17 3.49.41 PM
just to keep you guys busy I came back look at this! anything you say will not be tagged so yea no use in talking basically

wow so you just admit that you were wrong

and that you dont have any arguments

don’t worry it’s a big forum I’ll find you

so scary

seems like it didnt work again
image

be kind

@Code_649 you still need to make an official apology for your massive blunder you did /s

1 Like

Huh?

Literally any fighter has a lower rcs than a B-52
That does not mean they’re stealthy

GeneralEagle being a dumbass again…

i know it is shocking

a fighter jet that is smaller than a strategic bomber, has a smaller rcs than a strategic bomber

1 Like

CRAZZYY

How did I not think of that earlier